Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

enhanced connectivity

Alan13131
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have connectivity issues where I live. The signal is very poor and intermittent. I have problems receiving One Time Codes in time so online banking is becoming very very difficult. Can 02 provide some sort of enhanced connectivity?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7152 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions

Only WiFi Calling but that won't help with Text.

I'm surprised because text messages don't need the same sort of signal as voice.

See

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10703 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3105 Solutions

@Alan13131 

There is no way of getting enhanced connectivity, beyond WiFi Calling and RCS (android). 

I would in all fairness be looking at other networks in your local area, and getting some PAYG sims and seeing who has the best coverage where you are and then paying off your o2 contract and moving to the best network in your area, 

Or get someone to put up the money and try and get VMo2 to install mast, but that will take months and cost lots of money,.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 4

Alan13131
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the advice. It looks from the network coverage maps that none of the networks provide a good coverage. I will consider the least worst (of which o2 is supposedly one) by trying some PAYG sims and see which is the better. 

No chance of getting a mast - we don't have main drainage yet!

Message 4 of 4