Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Tranferring old non 02 number to new 02 SIM

I ordered a new o2 sim, as a new o2 customer. I ordered the new sim with a PAC code as I wanted to keep my old number and bring it to o2. I don't think this has transferred and I'm not sure how to check or process the transfer

fj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

After porting my number to O2 some text messages not getting through

I became an O2 customer yesterday having just purchased a new contact with O2 and an iphone 11. I was told to leave my new phone off all day until 6pm which I did and although I've now got everything working and my old Samsung phone on Vodafone is no...

Footyboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney+ / Did O2 hacked my account?

Hello I couldn't find an answer to my question among hundred of questions about Disney+ on O2 community so please apologies if it is there was already the same question. I have upgraded yesterday with Disney+ free for 6 months.I have followed the lin...

Sylvain by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incoming calls not connecting

Hi Really hope someone can help, this is driving me crazy! I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max and I'm having an issue with incoming calls. When a caller phones they can't hear it ringing out but it's ringing my side. When I answer the call fails. Caller eit...

Bonnie007 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

GPS tracker won't upload to server as port seems to be blocked by O2

I have a GPS tracking device with an O2 SIM inserted on my vehicle which uses a web based live tracking platform. Basically the device obtains GPS coordinates and then uploads them to the IP address of the tracking platform sever. Suddenly the tracke...

Billy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

is this SMS from 02 ?

I`m on a 24month Small Business Contract with at least 10months left.Can anyone confirm if this is a genuine SMS from 02 please-The senders no is 07800 005360O2: Hi, we'd love to talk to you this month about your next upgrade and the great offers we ...

Ims showing as not registered

I have been with o2 on contract for lots of years ( seem to be on o2 business but thats another matter) ive recently got a new phone from a friend (a50 if thats relevant) in settings my phone is showing IMS not registered is this important? And if so...

Gary74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapping to O2

When you swap to O2 do you need a new sim or use your existing one? They have had my PAC number from the time I purchased the sim contract. I now have a message from O2 sayingThanks for your order, your sim is on it's way, will be with you in 1-3 day...

RichardT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Caller Not Hearing Ringtone

I have an Apple Watch cellular which I have used for some time now. Since adding this to my contract I have been having issues. When people are calling me they do not hear a ring tone. My phone rings as normal but they have no idea if call is connect...

Apple watch data plan transfer

Hi, I upgraded my apple watch from apple watch 3 to apple watch 5 and am struggling to sign it up to a data plan. When I try it keeps giving me error code 30 and tells me to ring o2 which is impossible at the moment. I think the reason I can't get a ...

Deedei by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos