Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My O2 router

Hi i have a mobile Huawei 5200 router. I have forgotten the password and don't know how to reset it. Can anyone help please

MargMac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network Carrier Update Failed

At the end of last month I had a forced carrier update from O2, which for some reason failed. This means that my iPhone X can no longer take calls, send texts or use data. My mobile data tab in settings simply says ‘Error - an update is required to u...

MarkoPreo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to share data

during lockdown i've been relying on my data due to bad wifi at home, however, I'm now running low on data and I'm part of a family plan which claims that I am able to share and receive data from my mum's phone, but Ive been unable to do so on both t...

0843 numbers

Hi. I receive 0843 incoming calls regularly. One ring, then cuts off. I called one back in error once and had£1 deducted from my PAYG balance. I've been blocking them as they come in. Can I block all permanently? Is 02 aware of any scams or are peopl...

Huawei P30 Pro call issue

Hi. I have been having some issues with my Huawei P30 Pro when making voice calls. The people can't hear me but I can hear them. I turn the handset off and on again but the issue carrys on. I have to result to video calls so I am now using a lot of d...

Stuwomble by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgraded phone not connecting to network

Hi,I recently upgraded my handset to an iPhone 11 through O2 Refresh. However, after inserting my original sim into the new phone, I am unable to get any network reception and can only make calls if I’m in a WiFi network.I’ve tried resets, airplane m...

Qasiel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim1 not provisioned

Help, upgraded my phone, got a new sim with it (5g s20plus)Followed the Sim swap process, worked a treat!Now this morning it comes up with Sim not provioned.I cannot speak to anyone at customer services (upgrade and cancellations only on that line) o...

Wayne2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paid but not showing

I paid my device bill a few hours ago and the money has left my bank account but it’s still showing that I haven’t paid for some reason! Can someone help please? I can’t afford to pay it for a second time today!

Pixie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! number portability time window

Hey there.when you buy a new sim and you want to transfer a number onto the new sim, how long do you have to do this?eg. I buy a new sim 1st april 2020. can I request the portability of an old number (different carrier) on that sim on the 15th of apr...