Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cannot Download UK Browse and Data Download

Previously i could click on previous bills, click on What I've Used and then click UK Browse and Downloads. Nothing happens now and no data is downloaded. What has gone wrong? I have tried 3 different browsers so it is not that as a problem. Thanks

Jim22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text I didn't send

Hi, Tonight my phone sent my partner this random message without any input from myself 'Right I'll phone you when I'm on my own', to say the least it wasnt recieved well. It happened just after a system update by samsung. Any advice would be great as...

Peter94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

doogee

Hi. I am considering purchasing a Doogee S90, but not sure if there is sufficient coverage in the UK. Anyone experience with this? Thank you.

Arian by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Caller doesn't hear ringing when calling.

Hi there I've recently upgraded my contract, and since doing so everytime someone calls me they don't hear any ringing. My phone itself rings, and when I answer its as if to the caller they've just had dead air and then heard me answering. Does anyon...

Luke6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim contacts

I've broken my old iPhone. Bought a Huawei and inserted sim and contacts aren't there. I can't access my old iPhone to sync them. Help

Emer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Xperia 10 ii

Hi,Could anyone at O2 advise when I will be able to purchase the Xperia 10 ii handset? I heard it was this week and other retailers now have it available however I was looking to purchase from o2. Thanks

Kfav1982 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM for my tablet

I just wondered if there was a way I could get a sim card for my Samsung tablet that is connected to my phone number and sim only contract I already have?

Nedime by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung s6 Lite Fast Charging

Hi guysJust received my s6 lite today, and one thing I have noticed is the charger and cable out of the box does not allow fast charging. However, when I use the cable that came with my S10 phone, the tablet fast charges.Is this correct and out of th...

Suhail by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos