Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Still barred

I paid my bill on the 6th as my bill was late and I was barred that day (the 6th). I managed to get hold of o2 after the 24 hour period that they said to await in order for me to make outgoing calls again. However after the 24 hours I still couldn't ...

Amyyy_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delete a account

I want to delete one of my accounts on my o2 

Agnes22_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NHS discount

Hi, I applied for NHS discount when I started my new tariff recently but it does not seem to have been applied. Why is this?

Derosad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! answer machine

my answer machine is comming in too quick on my mobile my phone is only ringing for 16 seconds then the answer machine comes on how can i lengthen the time

kat21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade & Recycle £250 offer

I've upgraded my phone & as part of the new deal i can get £250 back if i recyle my old phone, I've been through the motions of signing it all up, they have given me a price & its all good to go, It asks me to enter my order no. In the voucher code b...

RyB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No network!

For the last 2 days I have had no network, emergency calls only! No reported issues in my area, have reset all settings o2 tell you too & restarted phone but still no luck! I can't get through to them on the phone as theyre not taking calls, any idea...

Leanne86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deposit withdrew twice

HeySo I got a contract with o2 today and I had to pay a deposit of £175( plus £100 upfront so the payment was £275 altogether), but it got taken twice. Is there any way to sort this out and possibly get it refunded/returned?Kind regardsImre

Imre by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G not working

My 4G has been down the last couple of days. I have switched the phone on and off numerous times and still not working. There’s apparently no issues with o2 in the area. Please help.

Resolved! How long does a sim swap take

I upgraded my phone only last night, gone from a 4G handset to 5G was sent a new 5G sim. Was told this could take up to 24 hours as I did the sim swap via o2 app, have I done this right as I’m still without network signal

Hgmcelwee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying lower amounts

Hi I’m just wondering if I’m able to make part payments over 3 weeks as I can’t afford to pay my bill all in one

South07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos