Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Port failed - does the number revert to O2?

Hi All, struggling with a porting issue - hope someone has some ideas I can try - I have had lenghty chats with both O2 and Vodafone live chats to no avail : ( I treid to port my O2 number to Vfone - but something went wrong and the order with VFone ...

BK22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not recieving MMS on samsung A52

I am on a new o2 contract and moved my number to o2 and starting using a new phone samsung A52 but now only receive pictures via text from o2 telling me to go to their website to download. My previous phone the picture just viewed straight on to my p...

mob1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! oppo find x3 pro gift pack

Hi i upgraded my contract on 24th last month.i took oppo offer with giftpack. I send details to oppo with imei and pic.I received confirmation but i didnt get email when my goods will be despatched.Please help with this matter.thanks

phonetek by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet signal extremely bad

I wonder if someone could please help me my o2 internet is so poor and sometimes extremely slow even when just in the house let alone when I’m out in different area.I use Instagram a lot and it takes a while to load posts especially videos I am unlim...

Resolved! Wrong number shows as device number

Samsung A21s device displays wrong number in settings. I do not recognise the number. I have never used it. This causing issues when trying to connect via Bluetooth in car as my contacts are saved to my sim which is a completely different number. How...

Tina4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelled order

I cancelled my order 30mins after processing the order, called 202 to cancel it, woman cancelled it, said I wouldn’t need to send anything back via mail as it hadn’t yet been dispatched, great, but then an hour later I get an email come through sayin...

Foxie28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is someone else using my number

People are calling / texting me saying that they have a missed call from me. I have not called them and there is no record in my call log. These are just normal people apparently returning calls made to them from my number. What is going on? How do I...

ELC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Forgotten password

I usually unlock my phone with my fingerprint. Tonight I went to use my phone & fingerprint was no longer there but a request for a password. Don't know the password & there is no option for forgotten password. How can I get back into my phone?

GillsF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling from overseas

Hello, My phone contract is coming to the end and I'd like to cancel it as I am living overseas. I looked at the FAQs which suggested calling but that's a bit difficult from abroad. Is there an alterative way to do this? Thanks

Becky123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi Calling No Option? Huawei P30 Pro

Hi team,I need to enable WiFi calling on my Huawei P30 Pro but I cannot see the option anywhere?I've been into mobile data settings and also WiFi settings but the option that should be there isn't.Please help

Apb188992 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos