Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! SMS text messages

I am being sent a code via text message but not getting it. I have been told by the other party that there is no problem there side to check with my mobile phone provider. Can you help me please

SMS3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Careers contact number? Interviewer stopped responding to emails and my vacancy was cancelled.

Heya, I passed my phone interview which was basically getting information, and I tried to arrange a face-to-face interview, as I tested positive for COVID. The person I was speaking to stopped replying to my emails, and the general enquiries email co...

jpdfive by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery

I cannot find a single number to find out when my delivery will take place. The app does not provide any information for my item and no emails received today (agreed delivery date)

Blue1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SMS Messages not sending

I have recently moved to O2 and I retained my original number. All is fine with the calling and the data but I am not able to send SMS messages. I can receive them but when I respond I get a 'message failed to deliver' message. Any suggestions ?

Brookie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile Router SIM

Hi, just bought a mobile Router for travelling in the EU. I just wondered if anyone on here has used one of these units with an O2 SIM and if they used a PAYG or monthly contract for it. How does it work with mobile numbers as I want to keep my curre...

Frenchie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no network at moment - only emergency call new phone since tuesday afternoon

Hi Been a loyal customer for year and need some help new phone connection. Sorry how long does it take to get connection to the network, my sim has bene activated as far as i know, and i am not connected to the network? is it 48 hours? need phone for...

mlb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone and Sim 5 days ago and number still not swapped over

I had my new phone delivered Saturday 30/04 and did the whole text to activate and transfer your number to your new sim etc etc - i’ve messaged o2 after the 24 hours and no swap, every day since to check to see if this has been done and still no? yes...

lozzyfh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost all network connection, porting old number over.

Hi,I have recently taken out a new contract with O2 and requested my old number to be ported over from EE last Saturday. I received a text today saying it could not be done last Sunday/Monday as I assume the Bank holiday affected this. However I was ...

Paul48 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network

The phone mast as been down for nearly a week so I get any form of compensation consider I’ve been with you years and am I very good customer

Resolved! My data won’t work and I can’t make calls

I can’t make any outgoing calls and my data won’t work either. I have turned my phone of and back on again and tried the SIM card ect but had no luck

Sophie341 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos