Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cant make calls or texts

can anybody help please .. up until recently my phone was fine but for over a week know im unable to call anybody or text anybody or receive texts ... it just comes up with no service also when im at home i can log onto my bt homehub to access the we...

Resolved! PAYG top up timing?

Hi I'm wondering what time of day o2 deducts your funds for your next month bundle to be applicable to use? And q2. How many days notice do you have to give if you wish to change tariff?

FionaA by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why have o2 disabled my sim after an upgrade?

I'm in another country so have no access to another phone. O2 sent me a text saying "great news we've upgraded your sim only" but now my phone shows Sim 1 is not provisioned seconds later?? After multiple resets it's still not working. Borrowing WiFi...

Dan3108 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Home signal

I have virtually no signal in my house, which is in the centre of Cardiff and should have strong coverage. What can I do to boost my home signal? Does O2 have a booster available to fix this issue?

Hevridge by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim issues

Help transferring sim calls and messages. I have upgraded to a new handset, new sim is allowing data usage but does not allow me to make call or text. My old sim does this. How do I switch them?

Resolved! Push notifications

Hi my new Motorola g 9 play won't receive push notifications from my bank what could be wrong

Barry7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot make calls on my Iphone but can on whatsap

I try to make a call on my iphone and it just disconnects -there is no message on the screen. I can make calls on whatsapp though. I have been in touch with apple and they have checked my phone out and said all ok so they said to try O2 - anyone else...

Resolved! No 3G

Hello, I don’t appear to have any 3G service or am able to send text messages. It was turned off after an overdue payment but this was paid 4 days ago and it’s not back on

CV4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone has shown NO Service for 3 days now

My phone has shown NO Service for 3 days now and I can't use it to phone anyone. I've looked up on the O2 site, given my post code YO61 1SL and it says there is a mast out of service, how can I find out how long its going to be before I have my phone...

Dotty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos