Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Can't connect to network

I can't seem to connect to a network I have tried restarting my phone and connecting manually

Blue23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No response from 7726 Spam Reporter

Every time I forward a text message to the Spam Reporter on 7726 I never receive a reply. Ever. I’m correctly forwarding the message. That sends and delivers ok. But I never get a response from 7726 to advise it’s been received nor do I get a follow ...

DebzyG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Misinformed about Samsung Watch LTE

Hi I moved to o2 on a SIM only deal due to getting new watch and being able to add on the LTE watch plan. I was told by customer services and also the store I went into that I would be able to use the watch for calls/texts separately from my phone. I...

CW123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch with Truephone compatibility

Hi I am looking to get a family member an Apple wWatch with cellular, they don’t have a mobile so I was looking to use Truephone as their provider. Will an iPhone on O2 allow Apple Family Set Up of an watch on Truephone? Thanks

ScionC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

People on EE can't call or text me

If somebody from the EE network tries to call or text me, the call fails instantly and a text fails to send. My friend on EE tried to call me last night and the call just failed. I thought it was her phone but I called myself from my work phone this ...

Resolved! Spend cap

I need to add a spend cap 

Tontoe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium messages to 9017

Can you please tell me what these silent text messages are from my phone to this premium 9017 number? They happen at early hours in the morning and I've only just noticed them as free premium messages on my bill. My SMS totals are very high each mont...

Kelv by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Headphones beat3

Hi my headphones beat3 stop working at some point is any guarantee in o2 shop to get new one or repair them ?

O2 hacked? Different person's details on my account

I've been trying to access my bills for about a week now, but I keep getting an error. Called (last week) and was told that they are working on their system. The person on the phone said that they have sent me the bills on email, but haven't received...

HP005 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 6 months Disney plus

Hi I was advised that once the free 6 months expired , it would automatically renew , but was advised I cd turn the automatic option off in my o2 ? I can’t seem to find it pls can you advise ? msny thanks

LAM01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos