Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account advisors daily rota

Hi everyone, We have recently introduced a new account-help resource to our Community. When you post a query here on the forum, our knowledgeable community members will be happy to help troubleshoot and hopefully resolve your query. If, however, your...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 13 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by O2 Social Media Team
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock Samsung S7

I used to be on O2 (Samsung Galaxy S7 phone). I changed to EE and ported my number when I got a new phone. Because of Coronavirus I am shielded and need to repurpose my old phone to use for work contact. I have a 3 SIM I would like to use but when I ...

Froggy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone o2 WIFI Calling Intermittent

Hi I have an Iphone XR and the WIFI calling goes on and off constantly. The phone sits next to the router with full signal. However in the same house, an Iphone 7 Plus stays connected to WIFI calling pretty much all of the time, on the same WIFI netw...

cmasonuk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch Series 5

My Apple Watch will not work without being connected to either my phone or Wifi. It will say 'no connection' in the status of my mobile plan. I have updated both my phone & watch and it still does not work.

Chanelle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data sims for video chat

Want to send a phone to my parents with a data sim so i can video call them using whatsapp.My parents have no internet and are not tech savy so i would need to set it up before posting it.Whatsapp video calls would last 1hour once a week.Whats the GB...

Voicemail

Hi, I have received a voicemail explaining my mailbox pin is set to default and that I should change it. My concern, is this a scam or a real O2 request?

RGA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone fault

Within days of receiving my phone I had trouble, with the number duplicating calls and texts and not receiving all my messages, and people not receiving mine etc. I did a factory reset within days, which did not solve the problem. I then phoned the c...

Unlocking an old iPhone 5S

Have an iphone 5S purchased from O2 approx 5-6 years ago, now need it unlocking.It no longer has a tel number/sim allocated to it. As that moved to a new handset and sim. On filling in the online ‘unlock my phone’ I’ve had an email reply saying - I h...

Jonline by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK

Please could somebody help me I am tearing my hair out and getting no where! So I have a contract phone with Sky but it suddenly switched off on Sunday. I have tried everything to get it back but nothing is working. So I am awaiting a returns bag fro...

Sp69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

phone set up

Just got a new phone. Alcatel U3. Cant get it set up? All I have is the blue screen with Logo and the time? Also phone and lock icon. swiping phone icon takes me to emergancy messages only? Help!

jimmy10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos