Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Costa Coffee O2 hotspot not working

Hi, Costa Coffee at 219 Edgware Rd, London NW9 6LP, used to have a O2 hotspot, but it's disappeared for a couple of weeks.I tried locating it with multiple devices and checked in the hotspot map, but it is not showing up anymore. The people in the st...

carkod by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Intermittent signal

Hello, for several years I've been using a Samsung Galaxy S9 with a O2 SIM card on contract.For a long time (possibly from the start) I've had an intermittent signal (both voice and data) at home (North Oxford).According to the O2 network coverage ch...

Beppe6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple watch data plan

 So waiting 4days and notthing still waiting why long time? before waiting about 2weeks going to o2 store or calling to 202 but not helping okey... last time o2 store say to me maybe damage or factory damage apple watch okey after o2 store going to a...

0D8617DA-215D-4422-90F0-77D0C58ABCA5.jpeg
zen1a by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming data

Hi, I am at Slovakia. I turn on data but I still Can not use it. Can anybody help me with this?

JaroEsco by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my old number

Hi I have just put my new O2 sim in my phone, when I joined O2 i sent my pac code so will my old number be transferred automatically and how long does it take thanks

Lynnesept by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep old phone number on new sim

I cancelled my old Virgin Media sim plan before joining O2 so I can't get the PAC from my old number because it has been cancelled and doesn't work anymore. I'm now stuck with the new number I got from my O2 sim.Is there any way I can get my old numb...

mxihsaan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Making a top up, can't find the address

I am trying to top up my account and in step 2 "Enter card billing address" I type in the address I think I provided to O2 when I registered my account but apparently it is not the right address, so I get the message "We couldn't find your address. C...

Iles by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

Hiya. I paid for my phone pill yesterday, and still haven’t been reconnected to the service, would you be able to reconnect me as it’s been almost 24 hours

Resolved! SMS Message Send Failure

Hi,I keep getting this message when attempt to send a text to certain people in my contacts. I have recently moved my number from Three to O2 and have just started a contract. Assume something needs amending in settings but can’t see what? Can anyone...

MV1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung book 2 360

Does the Samsung book 2 360 does the 5G work off sim card 

Antgold95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos