Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account advisors daily rota

Hi everyone, We have recently introduced a new account-help resource to our Community. When you post a query here on the forum, our knowledgeable community members will be happy to help troubleshoot and hopefully resolve your query. If, however, your...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 13 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by O2 Social Media Team
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

phone set up

Just got a new phone. Alcatel U3. Cant get it set up? All I have is the blue screen with Logo and the time? Also phone and lock icon. swiping phone icon takes me to emergancy messages only? Help!

jimmy10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet

Im seriously considering leaving o2 its consuming a lot more data than usual my number is [removed]. Tried signing in but yet again encountered problems. Very fustrated, no internet yet again!!!! Something is a miss

set up

Can't get my new alcatel u3 phone to set up? Powers up but no home screen? If I swipe to unlock it goes to emergancy calls only? Jimmy

jimmy10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

calling issue

unable to receive calls from other vodafone users after coming accross to 02 from vodafone

Resolved! Change of mind

I upgraded to O2 refresh last week and got the Samsung galaxy s20 plus, I've returned the phone as I've changed my mind, will my contract go back to my previous one?

Bmch1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch 5 Code 15

Been advised my O2 call centre today to post on here, new Apple Watch 5 won’t connect to mobile data. I get an Error code 15.Call centre couldn’t assist as Gurus not working due to lockdown.Any assistance would be greatly received before I return the...

Chris6033 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Screen problem with my phone

Hi my phone is only 3 months old (a Huawei p30 pro.) It has not got water damage or been dropped. It lost battery this morning and the screen will no longer work despite being on as it still rings and vibrates. I tried leaving it to charge for an hou...

Transferring old number to new sim for the Samsung s20

I have recently upgraded to the Samsung s20,transferred my number to new sim by texting swap to 20220 and then the serial number for the new sim. My mobile data and texts are working but everytime I try to make a call it says number invalid,and noone...

Kittykat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data on Apple Watch

I have recently received an Apple Watch and it will not connect to mobile data. The airtime plan is set up correctly on my O2. Can anyone help with this?

Liz84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim

Hi, i ordered an upgrade online last week and requested a new sim as mine was on its way out, now i have lost both the sim and my old phone and need to active my new sim in the new phone but i went to call O2 every time i rang they would help so far ...

FJ4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos