Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Old number transfer

Meant to transfer my old number to the new O2 plan. The old number has already been cancelled but didnt transfer the number, what can I do? Try customer services, but no one reply

SC4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cant send message to short digit numbers - e.g. NHS number 80870

I'm having issues with my Samsung S21 on a pay monthly contract The NHS sent me a survey from 80870, asking me to rate their service, when I try to send them a score I get "Can't send message on with 02- error 0" The same thing happens when I try to ...

JonP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming Issues

I'm currently roaming in the Dominican Republic. I don't have roaming turned on and my phone is in flight mode. However I've noticed charges for roaming every single day I've been away. Its only £0.01 or £0.02, currently at £0.07 which isn't a big de...

alcatel hotspot dongal

I purchased an Alcatel hotspot and data plan to help with network coverage when at an event for my events business. I promptly lost the paperwork and I can only get it to work when plugged in via USB to a laptop. Wifi asks for a password I don't know...

Resolved! Network issues .........never ending. Help.

I have someone phoning back from O2 tomorrow to see if I've been able to follow the instructions they gave me today, so far I've not been able to. I literally had to drive away from home to receive his call (no connection here) because he text to say...

Resolved! Network coverage

I have a serious problem with coverage. I can hardly use my phone at home and its distressing. Even visitors to my home are frustrated.

T68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mcafee security

I've just downloaded Mcafee security for a £1.00 a month didn't ask for a code just to sign in which I did.. now the app is saying I have to many devices and to remove one but it won't let me do this. Any help would be appreciated I asked 02 but they...

Shorty61 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network Coverage

I recently moved to o2 from Vodafone. Before I switched I looked at the online network coverage map for the areas where I live & work. The online map showed that the coverage in my area is both good indoors and outdoors and that 4G coverage is suitab...