Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

no signal

when will signal be restored in BT34 4TW location. Has not been working for at least a week

Network

I was using my phone and my network randomly just cut out, i cant text, call of use data and I haven't moved for it to cut off, I've restarted my phone, reset network settings and checked the o2 network and nothing seems to give me an answer, what ca...

Joseph10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number porting failed

Hi, I'm resorting to coming on the forum as I'm having a lot of bother porting my number from my previous network. Over a week ago I signed up to an O2 sim only deal and at the time of ordering I provided my PAC code to transfer my number from Smarty...

DSM93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

no network

i was directed here from the app live chat. They said they were unable to help me I have no network on my phone. i've done all the trouble shooting that has been asked. I need my phone for work. this is costing me money

Adamlock6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data roaming not working

I have my Roaming turned on and i have the bolt on. Still my data is jot working while abroad in the USA

Merna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not receiving text messages

I'm trying to receive One Time Pins via text message and I'm not receiving them... from different sources... Any ideas as to why?

SarahP2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hot spottibg

Hi, I am moving house and I want to up my data to hot spot to my TV so I can access online whilst I wait for sky to be connected. If I buy a bigger data package, will I be able to do that? Thanks

Rebeccal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer Data

Hi I have an iphone 8 and just recently purchased an iphone 11. How do I swap all of my data / apps / etc onto the new phone. I only have one sim card. 02 assured me I wouldn't need another one. Many thanks

LJO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Premium SMS numbers blocked

Hello, i would like to be able to send/receive sms texts to premium numbers but it always says message failed, how can i change these settings to allow me to do this? Thank you. Ricky

Sebmac82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos