Did you mean: 

Apple Watch data plan error code 14

John39
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hello

I’ve purchased an Apple Watch s7 from John Lewis and added a data plan to my sim only contract.

I followed the instructions on:

How do I buy an Airtime Plan on an Apple Watch that I already have?

Now, I see the data plan in MyO2, but I get this error when opening the data plan settings on my phone:

Oops, something went wrong. Try again and if the problem continues call 202 for free from your O2 mobile, quoting reference code 14

Customer services could not resolve the issue.

•iData is enabled

•WiFi calling is ON

Looks like a common issue with devices not purchased from O2. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Message 1 of 310
309 REPLIES 309

Jon2528
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So I gave customer services another attempt & they are sending me out a new post pay 5G esim which should solve the issues with connecting my AW 🤔

@O2Lisa would you be able to assist? 😊

Message 61 of 310

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38534 Posts
  • 241 Topics
  • 1735 Solutions

@Jon2528 wrote:

So I gave customer services another attempt & they are sending me out a new post pay 5G esim which should solve the issues with connecting my AW 🤔

@O2Lisa would you be able to assist? 😊

Actually, Lisa is not on duty tomorrow - tagging @O2Sarah- who is on tomorrow morning, @Jon2528 - keep an eye open for a PM, and good luck. 

Message 62 of 310

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Good morning @pgn 😊

Thanks for the tag

@Jon2528 I will send you a private message so we can look into this for you. 

Message 63 of 310

Jon2528
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks to @O2Sarah- now all sorted. 

😁

Message 64 of 310

Chloe1317
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Lisa,

I am having the exact same issue with my Apple Watch 8! 

tried numerous of time for it to work but no luck.. still showing the code 14 when trying to set up mobile data.

Please can you help me? 

kind regards

Chloe

Message 65 of 310

Lil1
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello all, I am having the same issue. No such luck from O2 at the moment they keep telling me on how to set my watch up! My watch is set up I just keep getting the code 14 too, not able to add my mobile data plan . My old watch data plan ended today and think my new plan for my new watch was linked to this (as have had new watch for about month). So now I am not able to connect it to my new plan. Can anyone please help? Thank you 😊 

Message 66 of 310

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38534 Posts
  • 241 Topics
  • 1735 Solutions

@Chloe1317 and @Lil1 - this should get a reply to your Private Messages from @O2Sarah- in the morning - hopefully she can help you out with this as others on this thread have been helped. Good luck!

Message 67 of 310

Lil1
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@pgn thanks hon for your help! 
@O2Sarah- i hope you can please help. O2 this morning are trying to connect me to the upgrades team! Despite me telling them I have been using the watch for well over a month. I had a previous Apple Watch Series 6 which I cancelled the airtime as I was out of contract and sold the watch. I then bought the Apple Watch ultra and set it up no problem but I must have connected it to my old Apple Watch airtime plan as when I cancelled it they told me it would cut off from 01st dec, so from yesterday I have not been connected on my Apple Watch ultra. So I must have linked it to my old Apple Watch plan that was due to cancel 01st dec instead of connecting it to my new watch plan! Thanks so much 

Message 68 of 310

bluesky
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @O2Sarah- I also have the error code 14.  My Apple Watch/watch data plan was all working fine on my old phone.  I upgraded to a new iPhone and did a sim swap to an esim in the new iPhone.  I then paired my Apple Watch to the new iPhone and went to add the watch data plan but keep getting error code 14.  I've called 202 several times and they've done an esim reset but it's still not working and it appears no-one knows what else to do to resolve.  I'd be very grateful if you or one of the team could assist ! Many thanks.

Message 69 of 310

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @pgn  

@Lil1 I will send you a private message to look into this.

Message 70 of 310