Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Not connecting

Lhc444
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My Apple Watch Ultra is linked to my IPhone on O2 account but shows as No Connection on gather watch under mobile settings - There is a green tick against O2 Plan - I’ve tried 8 Customer service Agents in attempt to resolve and Esim has been rest a few times without success - Anyone any idea how to fix?

Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

Annie_15
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I have a problem with my Apple Watch connecting to my phone. It always used to be connected on cellular and I still pay for the plan. When I go through the app to connect my watch it asks me to choose a new plan. I already pay for a plan so would like to reconnect it to the old plan

Message 31 of 35

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38502 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1735 Solutions

@Annie_15 wrote:

Hi,

I have a problem with my Apple Watch connecting to my phone. It always used to be connected on cellular and I still pay for the plan. When I go through the app to connect my watch it asks me to choose a new plan. I already pay for a plan so would like to reconnect it to the old plan

@Annie_15 - 

You need to call O2 on 202, or drop into your nearest O2 store (with photo ID) 

See info above.

Message 32 of 35

Annie_15
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi thanks for your reply. I’ve c called 202 about 5 times now and they keep saying they don’t know or call back later. Any idea which team I should try get talking to

Message 33 of 35

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38502 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1735 Solutions

If you cannot make it to an O2 Shop with photo id, then 202, call at 8am, when the IVR picks up, go through the Security steps. Now:  Next, do not select any option, just stay quiet. After a minute to 90secs, your call will be passed to a real agent - then persist with your issue. Good luck, @Annie_15.

Message 34 of 35

Annie_15
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

thanks for your help. They made me take out a new, more expensive plan and cancel my old one (and was told I should have given 30 days notice to cancel) 

the watch now connects but feel they couldn’t actually resolve my issue properly.

nevermind, thank you for your advice 

Message 35 of 35