cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

re forgot my swipe code

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi ive got a pattern code on my phone and have forgotten what it is can anyone help

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149409 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
After multiple failed attempts you will see "forgotten password" on the screen. You need to tap on this to reset with Google.
You will need a data connection though.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
  • 125995 Posts
  • 831 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

What phone is it?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 149409 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
If it's an android phone, just enter the wrong pattern 10 times (ish) and it will give you the option to log in with your Google ID.
Same for windows phones but log in with your Windows ID.
If it's an iPhone you need to contact Apple.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

sorry z3 compact 

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
ive tried doing that but it not giving me the option have been trying to get intouch with o2 on line all day but never anyone available to chat with

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 149409 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
After multiple failed attempts you will see "forgotten password" on the screen. You need to tap on this to reset with Google.
You will need a data connection though.
Message 6 of 6