cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printing out a bill??

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know if its possible to print out an O2 bill without the 11 pages of accompanying details of calls made?? Its such a waste of paper and ink!

I've tried to phone O2 but they're too busy to take my call, probably because they don't have an email addrerss!! 

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144156 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

I don't think you can get a paper bill anymore from O2 but can you not just select the pages you want to print from your bill in My O2 ?

PS. you can email here and I just called CS and got through in a couple of mins.... I think you have to pick the times you decide to call......

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
  • 144156 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

I don't think you can get a paper bill anymore from O2 but can you not just select the pages you want to print from your bill in My O2 ?

PS. you can email here and I just called CS and got through in a couple of mins.... I think you have to pick the times you decide to call......

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I'm talking about printing it out myself. I get the bill 'downloaded' alright, but when it prints out, it prints out 11 pages of numbers BEFORE printing the one bit I need.

Edit:: Thanks for your PS. I'll make a note of the email. Like your Av. btw, grin

Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just select the pages you want printed out like MI5 said..

Message 4 of 9

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Normally in the printer software you can choose which pages are printed.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 9

MI5
  • 144156 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Yes, that's what I meant.... When your print box comes up select pages 8 & 9 for example..... slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 6 of 9

jonsie
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
You should have a choice of print all or just select relevant page number.
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the many helpful replys. Its easy when you know and now I do!

Message 8 of 9

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the many helpful replys. Its easy when you know and now I do!

Good luck, we're always here if you need any more help.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 9 of 9