Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation

Hi All I am leaving O2 and have been advised by O2 Agents by phone that I can cancel my contract by phone, without any penalty. My last contract payment is 25 April and the contract ends on 25th May. O2 have issued a PAC code (yesterday) which I can ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay and Go

Why can;t my daughter get her bundle on Pay and Go straight away?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Same Deal In the Shop As On The Phone

I was just given a deal over the phone and said I would call back...I decided to go ahead and then couldn't get through. Does anyone know if I could get the same deal in an O2 shop if I went tomorrow at least then I could get the phone then and there...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! over minutes allowance?

Hello, can anyone point me in the direction where i can view how many minutes i have actually gone over my allowance on my previous bill as on my downloaded bill there is only itemised calls with a price but no clear wording to say exactly how many m...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Difficulty in changing to a SIM only tariff...

Hi EveryoneApologies for the length of this post....and I hope it makes sense...I've been an o2 customer for many years (in fact when it was btcellnet!)...anyway. I got an iphone 5 on a 24 month contract which finished around September/October 2014. ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost mobile number

Hi all Given the wealth of knowledge and experience on the forum I could do with some advice. My father is currently in contract with provider X for their mobile number (I won't name them, but it's not O2), however due to recent changes an opportunit...

Won't allow me to set up Auto Top-up - Cust Services referred to Tech Support but never called back

I suspended Auto Top-up a couple of months ago because my data plan was out of control and I wanted to work out why. I resolved that and tried to re-enable Auto Top-up, but I get a web page entitled Customer Suspended with a message Sorry you can't a...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payg to paym simo

Hi how do I add my sons pg number to a new order for a simo .

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! i phone 5s sim problem

recently got a new sim card but in my settings its saying SIM NOT PROVISIONED does anybody know wat that means cant get on to the network at all

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Completed contract and using phone abroad

I have recently completed my contract with O2 and am now using my iphone abroad on wifi only. What charges may i incur and would I be better off buying a local SIM?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos