Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Canceling a contract

Hi! does anyone know where I could send a notification letter for o2 about canceling a contract? This is for a month before the end of my mobile contract and I don't know where to email my letter.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

bad repair service - water damage vivaz

Last month my wife's Sony Ericsson Vivaz suddenly stopped working all together. Since it was less than a year old (on 24 month contract) and under warranty, we sent it to O2 for repair. They came back and said it was due to water damage and not econo...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

GPS service on O2?

IS there GPS service on O2 at all?I got a monthly contract with O2 and specified I wanted GPS servie but it is impossible to get a signal.Does O2 even have GPS service? does anybody know?a 24 month contract without a key service i specifically wanted...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlock Phone

hi i currently have a pay as you go nokia 2730 classic with a sim only sim card.do o2 charge to unlock pay as you go mobiles ? many thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Surprises Not Worth It

I had 2 Surprises from before Christmas which never came,After numerous emails and finally talking too 02 was told the items werent in stock,then i was told i had ordered some boy band pop cd,so called and had a go about this and why on earth will i ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

transfer balance from one O2 sim to another?

I'm about to buy a new phone. I'm going for one of the cheapest I can get, because I rarely use my phone. I am currently on O2 pay as you go, text & web. I might get my phone from a chain shop (carphone warehouse, phones4u, that type of place) becaus...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Priority List level changed?

Anyone else had the problem of the rewards/priority list level changing without notification?Really annoying as was just about to use it to upgrade 3 months early, now have to wait another 2 months.Wouldn't mind, but customer services denying any kno...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

tarrif

Hello I am new to o2 and I love the tarrifs!I bought a sony ericsson experia x10 mini pro and love it ! Specially the speed of browsing internet or loading videos and I do this a lot!I have like a tarrif like I pay 10 pounds a month and I get 300 fre...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sick and Tired of my phone!

I have a 24 month contract for a blackberry curve that is due to end in December this year. I would love a new phone, me and this one don't get on very well! Its an awful lot of money going to waste to pay the rest of the contract off(I am paying £30...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

change in tarrif = change in unlimited text terms + cons??

Can somebody please help me...I have spoken to two o2 customer service advisors about this subject on seperate occasions and got different answers off them both :S...I have recently upgraded my simplicity plan contract to a 24month contract for the b...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos