Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

VAT INCREASE RIP OFF

I am on Pay & Go. Noticed my text messages costs have increased from 10p to 12p. When I queried this via on line chat with adviser and later through customer services advised that this was due to recent VAT increase. So the 2.5% VAT increase has resu...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Monte picture messaging settings on O2 pay as u go?

I can send and receive standard text messages ok, but when I receive a picture message, I get the name and date of the sender, with the "retrieve" option underneath. When I click on retrieve, it always fails and tells me "Network Unavailable". Does a...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy S Payg mms problems.

I have a payg samsung galaxy s which is connected to internet ok and sending texts, downloading paid apps and market updates, but when I send an mms it just says "sending" and never sends.I range o2 customer service and the girl says "we cant help yo...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade due soon, but O2 dont have the phone I want

Hi,So im due an upgrade but Im after a htc desire z which o2 dont have. I want to stay with o2 and ive seen a pay monthly deal elsewhere with o2. If i purchase the new contract can I transfer my number over?cheers

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

accessing the 'liveperson' option on o2 website

I desperately need to make a call on my phone, but since I have only just received a new sim card the outgoing calls ban is still applied to my account, and it is preventing me from ringing customer services to have the bar lifted. I know that someti...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Will they swap my pay monthly phone?

I took out a new 24mth contract in June this year (renewal date June 2012) with the BB Storm 2. The thing is, a few weeks after getting the phone the screen started playing up, sometimes refusing to let me press the button and not responding at all, ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling contract

My contract is up on the 2nd March and I've ordered the HTC Desire HD from Phones 4 u, to get the contract I wanted I had to get a new connection and so now I need to cancel my existing o2 contract. When do I ned to phone o2 to give them my 30 days n...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I Change My Phone?

Hello,I would like to know if i can change my phone,i have a 24 month contract with o2, the phone i am on contract with is a sony ericsson xperia x10i,ive had this phone now for about 6 - 7 months, not long for some people i know,however i have taken...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

MMS Settings for Samsung Galaxy S

I tried sending a message to 2020, that didn't work, I entered the details manually that didnt work either, and I tried reseting it to default that didnt work either, any clues whay could be wrong?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text messages starting with 200

HiMy wife is receiving texts starting with 200 and then our local (or nearby towns) land line dialing sode. Is this a scam. I will be taking this down to the local O2 shop in the morning.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos