Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

accessing the 'liveperson' option on o2 website

I desperately need to make a call on my phone, but since I have only just received a new sim card the outgoing calls ban is still applied to my account, and it is preventing me from ringing customer services to have the bar lifted. I know that someti...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Will they swap my pay monthly phone?

I took out a new 24mth contract in June this year (renewal date June 2012) with the BB Storm 2. The thing is, a few weeks after getting the phone the screen started playing up, sometimes refusing to let me press the button and not responding at all, ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling contract

My contract is up on the 2nd March and I've ordered the HTC Desire HD from Phones 4 u, to get the contract I wanted I had to get a new connection and so now I need to cancel my existing o2 contract. When do I ned to phone o2 to give them my 30 days n...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I Change My Phone?

Hello,I would like to know if i can change my phone,i have a 24 month contract with o2, the phone i am on contract with is a sony ericsson xperia x10i,ive had this phone now for about 6 - 7 months, not long for some people i know,however i have taken...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

MMS Settings for Samsung Galaxy S

I tried sending a message to 2020, that didn't work, I entered the details manually that didnt work either, and I tried reseting it to default that didnt work either, any clues whay could be wrong?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text messages starting with 200

HiMy wife is receiving texts starting with 200 and then our local (or nearby towns) land line dialing sode. Is this a scam. I will be taking this down to the local O2 shop in the morning.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simplicity queries

I was out of contract and paying too much, but happy with my phone so I went to the upgrades part of the website and went for Online Simplicity 15 1 month SIM Only. I have a couple of questions as the website wasn't very clear:1. Do O2 actually send ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues with O2 and Credit Reference Agencies.

I have been in an ongoing battle for some 18 months now, all in an attempt to get O2 to correct information on my Credit File which I believe to be factually incorrect.I have spoken to the O2 Data Controller, I've done a full Subject Access Request, ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anyone have Desire HD MMS settings for o2

Anyone have Desire HD MMS settings for o2i saw some setting here but they just dont seem to worki suspect they are the pay and go settingscan anyone help out cheers

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Inclusive Minutes

Hi Sorry for such a long essay but it is easier to explain in detail.I used to be with O2 and unfortunately left to go to Vodafone because a friend of mine works there and gets me discount on my monthly bill.I phoned Vodafone before moving and asked ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos