Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

barclays insurance

Can anyone help I got my bag stolen in a park and it had my phone in it. Now Barclays will not give me a replacement phone as there terms and conditions regarding it being in a public place. So with no replacement and a contract to pay a little bit o...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

MMS Pay and go simplicity

Hi there,I have been on O2 simplicity pay and go for a while now, however I recently got a Nokia E51 and I can no longer receive MMS messages, MMS messages were fine with my old Nokia 6300. What do you think the problem is?Any help will be greatly ap...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 surprises

The new duck target game doesnt work for me :robotmad: . Ive tried it on my laptop and my desktop but had no joy. Any1 know what i can do? thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dell streak o2 wont change phone.

I have had nothing but trouble with my Dell Streak, tried to return it for repair two weeks after signing contract. Local store would't accept it because they were closing for refurbishment for six weeks, head office had told them not to accept repai...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 data cap

wont mention who are scrapping their data capbut 02 will be losing customers the way its headingor will this force 02 to do a U turn on their data caps?right now i have unlimited data allowance but in couple of monthsthat will go when i upgrade, so g...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dell streak Froyo 2.2 update Live, problems?

Froyo is live, Wont work, The back up software you must install before the update wont work for me. In the comments section, it shows others having the same problem.Anyone got it to work?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

VAT increase

Does anyone know how o2 are going to handle the VAT increase that will take effect shortly?Is the ten pounds a month Simplicity tariff still going to cost ten pounds to new or upgrading customers, for example, with o2 swallowing the difference, or ha...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

change to free data allowance

not happy - 2 months into my contract and o2 have cut my data allowance but still expect me to pay for it for the remainder of my contract, anyone else out there in the same position ? this must be a breach of contract, any ideas ? :robotmad:

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 topups and bolt

topped up £15 then went online to collect my gold surprise fed in relevant info received email with stated surprise including the one I wanted ck perfume would not accept the code o2 sent to me by text the next thing text from o2 saying prize on its ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos