Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Text messaging on Nexus 7

I notice that my Nexus 7 has a phone number when checking my account and so many free text messages per month. How do I enable this feature on the Nexus 7? There doesn't seem to be anything obvious about sending and receiving text messages on it.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Balance Brought Forward? Help

Just went to check my new bill and is saysTotal balance brought forward -£38.96the total amount due is £1.60what does this mean? do i owe them?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 JPEG web compression - worries for iPhone 6

I've known O2 recompress JPEGS over mobile data for a while. I've been with O2 since the original iPhone launch. I got an O2 sim when the first iPad came out but realised quickly that while I could ignore blocky pictures on a small phone screen I cou...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

New data plans

Hi there I just saw that O2 will getting a 20GB data plan is that right?

• 79 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Use data abroad

Hi, I will be going abroad, could you tell me how to use data/3G in Europe Please? I am on Pay as you go. also, could you tell me how to receive phone calls from UK when I am in Far East please? I can't receive any calls from UK when I was in China. ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4g network loss

When I have my HTC set for LTE Auto the phone quite often loses its network connectionIf i set it to 3g it doesn't happenSpoken to HTC and they reset it somehow, and said if it continues get a new SIM?Is that the answer ?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Have I got it wrong

When I took my new contract I thought that with refresh if you decided you wanted a new phone you simply paid off the amount left for you phone then were able to get a new one. If you are also having to pay off your contract then it's no different to...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling Tariff

I just want to cancel my tariff, its really not as easy as it should be.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thanks O2

Hello and hope everyones good...Well i was having some phone issues called up O2 and got put through to an agent his name i think is Zahid and he was really helpfull sorted out my problem just wanted to thank him and O2 ....

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos