Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

internet costs on my bill

Every month i seem to be charged extra above my standard monthly costs to cover "internet downloade costs", as i have never used the internet on my phone i doont understand where they come from, have emailed o2 but never got a reply, does anyone know...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Order in Progress"

I ordered a new contract, on Monday, for delivery today. My order is still showing as 'in progress' and there's no sign of a DHL number to track. Slightly disheartening seen as i've been waiting 5 hours already for the thing.I thought the whole point...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

A Simplicity Question

I have simplicity and i get infinite 02 to 02 calls as one of my bolt ons. right is there a limit to 'infinite' (according to O2 this is =P).Could I, for example, ring my girlfriend (who is on O2) and talk to her at night and then sleep (while still ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

UK VAT Changes

Hi AllThe O2 terms and conditions say:5.12 Unless otherwise stated, call prices are quoted by the minute and are charged in one second increments. Each call is charged excluding VAT and then rounded up to the nearest penny. VAT is then added where ap...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems using credit card for O2 pay and go top up

Since I had a new credit card I have not been able to use it to top up on my pay and go. I am getting a message that the transaction has been declined but I have spoken to the bank and they are not even receiving the request from O2 to be able to dec...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changed upgrade date ?

I was due to upgrade on 11/11/10 , I did this but then the following day saw the same phone with a substantial saving on another site. I contacted o2 ,they couldn't match the offer so i returned phone and cancelled upgrade. I then applied for new pho...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Logo

Please, please, please I have asked various places, but could someone tell me how to turn off the O2 UK logo on my Tocco Lite so I haven't got it across my daughter's eyes on my Wallpaper, thanks.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAYG to Contract

I have recently got a Blackberry Curve 3G on a 24 month contract and when I go to view my bill online I get this message..."For some reason we do not have a pay monthly online bill associated with the "username and password" you have signed in with.T...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel an upgrade - I want my iPhone back!

HelloLast Sunday (5th December) I upgraded my o2 iPhone to a HTC Desire HD via the Carphone Warehouse store in Bridgwater, Somerset.Unfortunately I have had a number of problems with the phone including poor battery life and slow response to commands...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

I want my old number plzzz

Hi I recently lost my iPhone at tesco i called o2 customer serves to ask for replacement sim card but the women deeding ask for my address so that she can send me my simcard I also tried to do it online but I still havnt got any answer from o2 could ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos