Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

can i get free wifi without smart phone

i am thinking about changing my tarif to simplicity and i want wifi and i have currently just brought a samsung genio qwerty can i get free wifi without a smartphone

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Maintenance

Does anyone have an idea as to when i'll be able to top up again? I've been on the same sim for years and through most of it topped up via calling 4444 and using my card.For those who don't know what i'm rambling on about when you call 4444 there is ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charged for non-answered calls while abroad?

Hi,My monthly bill has shot up recently from around £40 to around £65.I'm looking at the bill, and it appears that I'm being charged for calls that go to voicemail when I'm abroad. These calls are normally in the middle of the night when I'm in the U...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terrible Returns/Data safety

I recently returned a faulty handset (HTC Desire) which I upgraded to. This was last Tuesday, via the freepost service (London to the midlands. I was advised by O2 customer services that Special Delivery was not necessary). The handset has still not ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Angry, so so angry - Complaint

I bought a HD7 on release which developed a fault soon after, I reluctantly went on an 18 month contract because I had had bad service with o2 before.Guess what, ONE month into my contract and it's shocking how poor o2 actually are... Once you're in ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

new Data caps

Can anyone help!!??last month i upgraded and renewed my contract, as with my last contract i specifically asked for the unlimited data which was free last time, this time i was informed it was an extra £5 ontop of my online 35 contract, last week i r...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

barclays insurance

Can anyone help I got my bag stolen in a park and it had my phone in it. Now Barclays will not give me a replacement phone as there terms and conditions regarding it being in a public place. So with no replacement and a contract to pay a little bit o...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

MMS Pay and go simplicity

Hi there,I have been on O2 simplicity pay and go for a while now, however I recently got a Nokia E51 and I can no longer receive MMS messages, MMS messages were fine with my old Nokia 6300. What do you think the problem is?Any help will be greatly ap...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 surprises

The new duck target game doesnt work for me :robotmad: . Ive tried it on my laptop and my desktop but had no joy. Any1 know what i can do? thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos