Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

iphone pay and go sim in other phones

Hi, I will need to use a separate phone for the next few months which is an unlocked blackberry bold. Will I be able to use my current pay and go sim card in my iphone 3gs with the blackberry, or will I be opening a can of problematic worms??? Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to make my own number

hi can anyone help me i am trying to make up my own number up is there any way i can do this any help wud be good help thanks.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can i change from £35pm blackberry tarriff to Iphone tarrif

Hi All,Ive got an iphone 3gs on Payg with o2. I also have a 8900 on a 35pm blackberry tarriff, id like to get rid of the 8900 but use my iphone on my contract.Will o2 let me swap from the 35 bb tarriff to the 35 iphone tarriff? Im 8 months into my co...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 18 Month Contract Cancellation Process?

I bought my LG Viewty phone at Carphone Warehouse in August 08 on an 18 month contract.Since I cannot find any suitable phones atm and I'm happy to stick with my LG Viewty until better deals are available, I'd like to cancel my 200 minutes and 200 te...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Friends and Family

I have a friend who works for O2 who I can get Friends and Family discount through. Can I have this applied to an existing contract, or does a new one need to be taken out directly with O2? Thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

MMS Messages not being delivered!

I recently joined O2 on the unlimited texts and internet tariff on Pay and Go.I am happy except for the fact that any MMS I send are not being received yet I am still being charged for them. I have a Nokia N97 Mini and a Sony Ericsson C902, I have ch...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

BlackBerry Internet Service on Pay & Go Tariffs?

Hi there.I'm looking to get a BlackBerry Bold 9700......possibly......and i'm wondering if I can add the £5 a month Blackberry Internet Service (without which a BlackBerry is useless) on Pay & Go tariffs?I'm currently on Text & Web and it's been fant...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

text and web slow internet

Does anyone else experience extremely slow internet connection? For those on text and web. My phone E63, is 3g compatible and it worked perfectly well with Virgin. I am not sure if I should upload an application (opera?? Im not sure) something I can ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

24 hours after payin my bill da restriction still aint off.

has anyone else had this problem.....i paid my bill 11am yesterday morning and im STILL waiting for the restriction to be taken off so i can use my blackberry!! How annoying lolAnyone1 else had this problem? if so how long did you have to wait? thank...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAYG Bolt Ons Help

Hi I have just gone over to PAYG , I was setting up my bolt on and by miss take did the wrong one . can anyone tell me how i can stop it going through. :robotsad:

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos