Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

O2 Suprises

So I always top-up £10 since I only need Unlimited texts on text and web so I only need £10 and get the Silver surprise and only win stuff like free calls for a week.But I heard lots of Rumours about the Gold ones.Like these:-* You get 3 or more duck...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error: connection to server lost

is anyone else constantly getting this message when trying to use the internet via mobile, its really becoming annoying, and please no one say switch my phone off and back on as i have done that i still get this message!!!!!

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Proof of residence bond

Erm, how do we receive back the proof of residence bond ? I was charged 100 pounds as the mentioned bond..

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

What can I do?

I have just ordered a Pay Monthly phone on my Nationwide SmartAccount card but have just received my FlexAccount... how can i cancel the order and order one on my FlexAccount

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Text and Web

i was on o2 unlimited and ive changed to text and web.if i top up 10quid after its change to text and web would i get my allowance? or do i have wait till another month.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAYG iPhone with normal contract

Apologies if this has been asked and answered before, but I have a standard O2 contract (i.e. not iPhone) with unlimited data. If I were to buy a PAYG iPhone 3GS and put my contract SIM card in there would it just work or would I have to do anything ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 Customer Service Preston

Hello,I have just returned my payandgo iphone to the 02 shop in Preston, and I am quite shocked with the service I received. I said that I was returning it under the 14 day money back guarantee. The assistant asked a couple of times what was wrong, w...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text & Web – Unable to send MMS – Move from 02?

I have searched for similar threads but no one has my particular query on it, hence a new post. I recently moved from a rolling O2 tariff SIM to a text and web SIM. I haven’t changed my phone, a Samsung Tocco.Since moving to the new pay as you go SIM...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Awful 3G Signal - Help

Hi,I have 4 devices with o2 and have recently noticed that my signal has dropped a huge amount. The actually 3g coverage is awful now and is really hindering the usage of my iPhone and the Mobile Broadband connection.Can anyone help me out here and t...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Limited Offer on selected handsets only - not for upgrades?

I will be upgrading my phone soon, and I was looking at available tariffs. I found a "Limited offer available with selected handsets only." tariff listed with all the other tariffs on the O2 online shop. However, when I began the upgrade process, thi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos