Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

o2 service

I am pretty disgusted with you o2...I hv needed technical help and contacted your chat windows...both times i tried the chat windows were closed pretty far in to the query. I then contacted by phone tech supp option and the called ended...what is the...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 4G setup wizard not working?

I've recently changed my tariff over to a 4G based one, my new SIM card arrived yesterday and its all activated and working in my iphone 5. However the o2 setup wizard appears to keep crashing preventing me from ensuring that I have 4G setup on my ph...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bought an extra 3GB for my allowance

Dear Sir/Madam, I have 5GB of internet per month but just upgraded to have an additional 3GB per month. I was just wondering will the extra 3GB be added to my data starting from today or my next bill date?Regards Lewis

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visual Voicemail iPhone 5s?

Just joined o2, everything works fine, 3G/4G etc, but cannot get Visual Voicemail to work, apn/vv settings look correct (see below) any ideas? Thanks.

IMG_3932.jpg
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2travel

I have iPhone 6 and o2travel activatedWhen I arrive in Amsterdam tomor will I need to turn roaming on ? Does it do things automatically? Help plz

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help me please!!! 😀

Hi guys I swapped from (EE) to O2 for the simple reason that O2 had better offer! But I have only been with us for 5 months and had numerous problems! No 4g net although I'm paying,payed of a £71 bill In full off my credit card which cost me a bomb a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! calls barred

How am I supposed to call o2 and pay my bill when my calls are barred

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hit hard times

Hello, im currently on o2 refresh 20gb. Ive just heard my employer will be cutting my hours, so il no longer be able to afford the airtime part of the tarrif. Ild like to lower the airtime so il be able to afford it more. Ive spoke to online chat a f...