Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Iphone simplicity plan - help

i am buying a new iphone 3g off my friend.If i buy the iphone simplicity pack of 300 minutes, unlimited texts and unlimited data and wifi could this sim card be used to activate the iphone?also what does unlimited data and wifi mean? is that good for...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

show balance

please please help!!!! ive phoned o2 twice and no help! everytime i dial the "show balance" in my phonebook i call it and it says "system failure" can someone help me fix this or o2 can you fix it as its annoying now! i dont want to get a new sim, ne...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

missing balance afte topping up

earlier today i topped up £15 via my top-up card when i got the text off o2 it tells me i have my suprises etc. but when i look at my balance after sendin a text it says ive only got £10 on can anyone help please?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

coffee splilt in w995

hi my 20 month old daughter tipped coffee over my phone yesterday have took the battery and sim card out there both fine but i have water in the screen my contract runs until august 2011 what should i do? really fed up with no phone

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

no loyalty

I've been an O2 customer for nearly 8 years, never asked for anything in the way of bending rules, but recently asked if i could upgrade with six months of my eighteen month contract left due to my phone not working properly any more... £160 to chang...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Didn't send these texts!!!

I have an iPhone...Last month I received a bill from O2 which was double my tariff (I have never exceeded my free text or call limit since being with O2 nearly 3 years ago). I was amazed that I had apparently sent the number of texts showing on the b...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony Ericsson Satio IM Setting

Hi not sure if any one is able to help I have phoned O2 on a number of occasions asking them for my IM chat settings, I have been sent everything but the settings I want, and am starting to find it a little frustrating. Not sure what server settings ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do I have to top up...

Yeah, I'm on Text and Web Pay and Go Tariff, it says:Remember to Top-Up before 23rd March 2010 to enjoy these great benefits next month.But if I don't top up by this time, and just top or when I need to ( after this date )Will I then get the same ben...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

So much for.....

Retentions..... just phone to see what they could offer me on a HD2, and was offered the same as a new customer :womanindifferent: , the Cs i spoke wouldn't even budge even after explaining that A) other operators are doing it for alot less, B) the h...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

14 day cooling off period?

I just purchased a sony ericcsson w995 (£30 a month for 24 month) and am not at all happy with it, can i get a refund and cancel my NEW contract within this 14 day period, as i am livid that o2 have cut out half of the apps and would like my money ba...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos