Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sharing

I've just signed up for sharing data 5g one and it sent me a credit agreement but how do I sign it lol

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment declined message?

hello, i've just joined today and its my first post, please be gentle lol i have contacted O2 via the live chat service for the past 2 days with a query i have. basically what's happening is when i try to make in-app purchases i keep getting "payment...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone died but still managed to rack up a huge bill

I was overseas at the weekend in the Netherlands and on Friday night I put my iPhone 6 on charge but when I woke the phone was red hot and had a blank screen. No matter what I did I could not turn the phone on or get it to do anything, the only respo...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No data connection!

Evening folks, So the last three days, my data at home (BN1) has been non existent! I've looked on the checker, everything's supposedly fine. I've had Internet settings resent, and installed them. Checked manually the settings, rebooted, nothing... L...

gindygoo by Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade code

Hey I am tying to upgrade my iPhone online but it not send the code 

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 refresh

I have just paid the amount outstanding for my handset on o2 refresh because I was planning on a new phone... Can I now cancel my o2 contract altogether now I have paid my phone off? I have seen cheaper elsewhere so after being with o2 since before t...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Security Deposit Refund for Returned Handset

On the 12th May I ordered a Samsung Galaxy S6. I had to pay a £49.99 upfromt payment and in addition 02 wanted a £350.00 security deposit, which I paid. I then decided that I did not want the handset or contract so on the 18th May I returned the devi...

• 51 replies
  • 0 kudos

Expensive payments for rubbish service!

I changed to O2 as I was led to believe that I would get better reception with this Company. I was locked into a 2 year contract (thankfully finishing this August). I get dreadull reception. I am unable to recieve or make calls, texts sometimes arriv...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

direct debit

why can no one at 02 set up a direct debit? I have been trying since January to set one up. Every month I have to phone up and get told that its all set up. Then I find a threatening text message to say the bill hasnt been paid! This is for my elderl...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos