Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

online top up

Just tryed to top up online but comes back with the following.? Error 404--Not Found From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1: 10.4.5 404 Not Found The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whe...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

HD2 in progress since 4th Feb!?!?

Hi All, I ordered a HD2 on 4th of Feb and paid extra for Saturday delivery. The order did not go trough and the site is still saying In progress with the original order details. if I try to click on the ON I see the below error. "We're sorry but this...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vodafone iphone due 14.01.2010

Just looking at the tariffs for the iphone on vodafone, has anyone seen them and what are your thoughts, do you think o2 will have to relook at there tariffs. I spoke to o2 at weekend and he suggested waiting to see what Vodafone release and that may...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Visual Voicemail for Simplicity iPhone users

Hello everyone,I am the proud user of an iPhone 3GS and I use simplicity 15 + Unlimited Web Bolt On. Great. However, my surprise was that iPhone users don't get visual voicemail under simplicity contracts, only on Pay Monthly 18 months plan.I found t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Answers to calls to O2

I have now been attempting to call O2 on 0844 809 0202 for a week and continually kept on hold. Have also attempted to communicate via e-mail...again no response. Do O2 have technical problems that customers should be aware of :robotsad:

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff Simplicity 20

I have been browsing tariffs on the o2 site and I am interested in the 'Online simplicity 20 Exclusive SIM Only pay monthly contract'. This include 1200 texts and 600 minutes with unlimited o2 calls and texts. I currently have a 300 free texts SIM. I...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC HD2 ROM Question

Hi Another HD2 question please,Ive been doing a little forum browsing and discovered that most ROM versions upto and including 1.48 are meant to be quite buggy.Anyone know what version the o2 contracted phones are on ?Cheers

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

internet abroad tariff ?

I've got a SIM Only simplicity 12 month contract including unlimited web bolt on for £ 20, a month.I'm going to Holland in a couple of days, but can't seem to find the costs of using internet (on my Nokia N85) abroad ?And can comeone also please conf...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

overseas charges

I recently spent some time overseas where telefonica have mobile services business. Why then must i pay 6 pounds for data and the other higher rates for calls. Why can i not register with another telefonica company abroad. Can anyone explain why the ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 3g. "Unlimited" text and web on a 500mb dat

Hi. I own an iphone 3g on the so called "UNLIMITED" text and web, which has a data cap of 500mb. Do the math, and depending on the month that is around 16 mb per day. On the iphone, that is used within seconds. In-fact, i can't even use youtube as i ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos