Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Poor signal

I live 21 minutes from work, call drops 3 times during this journey, through a populated area, section of the M42 too,

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Alcatel dongle & Mac OSX 10.9

Hi there,Has anyone had any luck connecting the Alcatel One Touch dongle to a Mac with OSX 10.9 (Mavericks)? Alternatively, any ideas if/when this will ever be supported?Cheers,

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virtually no wifi connections outside!

Using my contract N920 I have found that there is virtually nowhere that I can access for free wifi when out in Glasgow. BT systems seem to have carved up the City Centre and O2 are the only major network NOT listed as a partner to access the systems...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Two Contracts - Number Swap

Hi there,I currently have 2 pay monthly contracts about 6 months apart. My question is i wish to swap my numbers on the two contracts as one has a better data plan is this possible? Thanks in advance

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill query after moving to another network

I moved from O2 to EE two weeks ago but my current bill says I'm still going to be paying my normal monthly amount! So I'm going to be charged my usual amount on the 16th June, when I only used a few days of this month. Is this correct? Seems unfair ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International Caller bolt-on (Pay & Go)

Hi thereI purchased this Pay & Go Bolt-on in 2008 for £5 (with no expiry) so that I could send International text for 10p so a good bargain as I text Russia a lot.Although it is now apparently discontinued so no page describing the calling rates. Can...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim card for iphone

Hi can i go into a o2 store and get a new sim card for my iphone that will keep my existing number and how long will it take to be live.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos