Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Moving to Florida for the Summer

HiMy mate is on O2 Payg (Think its about £22 a month for his package).I am moving to Florida for the Summer, keeping my number the same as I have a reduced tariff on 3 to call/text UK numbers at no charge.Can my mate reply to my texts with him being ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sudden loss of service in postcode SE11

I have worked in SE11 for 8 years and never had any problem with O2. Three weeks ago I lost my service as did my colleagues. Calls are non existent. Texts are just about ok. Email is no good and internet access poor. 4G comes and goes. Mostly it show...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh

Hi folks, upgraded to O2 refresh a while back, long story short, for one reason or another i cancelled my DD and was paying bills by debit card, but my acct is not showing i am on refresh. I only ever had 1 DD set up at time of upgrading (even though...

danielt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cashback

hi. when i signed up the deal was that we would get cashback after 6 months. Does anyone know how this works? is it time-bound? ie do i have to do within x days of my 6 monthly bill date?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! generic network failure

re HTC WildfireDespite two sessions with live chat and being e-mailed two lots of the same information which as been followed to the letter,number and dot. I still cannot send pictures as attachments to a text message. Every time I get the 'generic n...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Automatic Top-ups stopped for no reason

I have been happily receiving automatic top-ups of £10 to my phone every time it got below £5.Suddenly that stopped.Went to store. They topped up phone with £10.Chatted on O2 site - they said top-up was ok try bank.Nothing wrong at bank.Set up new to...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! data protection breech

I have recently found out that my brother who has an account with o2 has been the victim of a dpa breech. Someone else (were assuming his ex girlfriend) has done not one but two upgrades on the account over the last couple of years. What I want to kn...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem viewing bills

Hi, having trouble viewing my bill. From the My device page, I click on the View My Bill button, a new page opens and the following is displayed: DASH_ERR04: The account number in the target address is invalid.Same thing occurs when I click on "view ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refresh Query

Hi All,I have just joined O2 last month on O2 Refresh with a Nokia Lumia 925 and I want to know if I can change the phone already, the man in shop i bought it from said I had to wait 3 months before changing but everything on here tells me that isn't...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contacting 02

I can not contact 02 on any of there contact services and want to know if any one else has had this problem.

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos