Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! How to unlink two My o2 accounts?

I have linked my account with my gf some time ago. Her contract ran out and is disconnected, there is only my contract in my name on the account but account details are hers and Im not able to unlink accounts or change details. Tried online chat whic...

Polzky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

confused over when monthly contract phone will be delivered

HI all i ordered a pay monthly contract amazon fire phone on the 17th of april i think i passed as i got the legal documents and a few other emails and the last one i got was ur order is being processed and will be dispatched shortly i havent heard a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Barring cold calls on a moto g 4g

Hi guys,So, some of u might've seen me on another thread trying to work out how to bar certain annoying incoming calls on my Moto G 4g... Without using a call barring app..I have a call barring app, and it kinda works, but a lot of calls still manage...

gindygoo by Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Auto Top-UP

Hi, o2 activated my auto top-up on the 15th February 2015, was debited £15.00, the top -up was scheduled to be debited on the 28th of each month commencing on the 28th of February 2015, this was debited as was my March payment. I contacted Live Chat ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Previous bills

I used to be able to see previous bills going back for more than a year. Now I can only see a few months. What can I do to access bills from the beginning of 2014?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Terrible customer service

I recently made the very bad decision to join O2 and have had the pleasure of spending the last 10 days without a working phone because they have messed up porting my old number.This was then topped off today by one of O2 representatives hanging up o...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet Chages daily

Hi Just upgraded to new phone, everythings ok, but every day it takes £1 off my credit for using data. Data what data I havent even been on the internet. Been into settings, but cant find find how to disable the chargeshope you can helpRay

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos