Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Early Upgrade

Hiya,Is it still so that you can't do it?I'm currently on a £15 p/m contract with 6 months left. My phone is almost dead so would like to upgrade to the iPhone, on the £35 p/m contract and pay £90 or so for the 16GB 3GS.Is it possible to do the above...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

4 years loyalty...

Want to get a new contract, had two separate 12 month contract and 2 years on o2 simplicity with a Nokia N73. Will the years of loyalty improve a contract I can be offered?3 Mobile can offer a new phone, 500 minutes, unlimited texts and Internet for ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Bolt-ON's

Hi all!,i'm currently an Orange PAYG customer, looking to come across to O2.I'm looking with interest at the O2 Text & Call package. The question is, the web bolt-on is £7.50, does that come off my £10 top-up.So every month i top up £10 to get my fre...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I feel badly let down by o2

I am due an upgrade and have called to see what they can offer. The best phones they could offer is a samsung genio touch and a nokia 6303. Both cheap phones, one of which I have seen sold for £60.I am on a £25 contract and get a £5 discount every mo...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Very high phone bill! Please help!

Hi there!I'm in a state of distress! It's my fault but I need help/advice on how to resolve the situation!I'm in the US (and have been for over a month) and -of course- my phone bill is now incredibly high. I've been trying my best to use my phone on...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Time to go to Vodafone...

For the last 3 years I have had 2 online 35 contracts with a £15 discont applied and free weekend calls 600 minutes and 100 texts.I'm due an upgrade and have been told catergorically that these discount will not apply and if I renew my contract no di...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone bt openzone and cloud wi fi

hi just got my pay go iphone on 02. Considering getting a simplicity sim with web bolt on. but want to test out pay go sim first. and see if i come across any bt openzone or cloud hot spots. my mac picks up a bt hotspot at home, but iphone doesnt. ho...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text 20202 doesn't work

HiWhen checking my balance by texting "balance" to 20202 I don't get any reply, just wondering what could be the cause.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texting From Uk to USA on a o2 Pay Monthly Contract?

Hi guys.I got an iphone 3gs 16gb on £35 a month from o2 with this price plan.mins 600 texts 500£34.26 a monthTariff details Tariff detailsCharges outside your allowance Charges outside your allowanceFootnotes Footnotes * 600 UK minutes and 500 UK tex...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email not working?

Hello,My parents in law just bought me a LG KS360. I've tried to set up email on it, but it won't work. Previously I had a Sony Ericsson K800i, on which I also couldn't set it up. This afternoon it said 'DNS Error' (followed by 'Email setup', but tha...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos