Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Incoming call charges

Would I be correct in thinking that the listed PAYG prices apply to incoming calls as well as outgoing? i.e. if someone phones me, then I am paying for the priviledge, and at the same rate as if I were calling them? If not, are there any charges to m...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Itemised bill

Can I get a itemised bill for the month, even if I have unlimited calls and texts?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I would love to top up

I am payg on Sony E3. I am not able to top up using the online service and over the phone service. It's kind of a blessing in disguise considering the lack of texts, minutes, data you get for your buck as i will be going to GiffGaff but i would like ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 are stupid

Can't pay phone bill if calling is barred, no way to pay online, is this there way of trapping us into giving them more money

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network

I'm facing network problem

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 micro sim card

i have just purchase a nokia 535 pay as you go sim free phone, i will have to purchase a micro sim card but will i be able to top up as and when i want to/

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls won't connect

Hi guys,Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere, I'm a lazy sod tho...Basically the problem is that people cannot get thru to me, it just goes to answer, after a few attempts they might get thru, and then when I try calling voicemail or anyone, th...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! messages

I have 2 contract pay monthly phones. Can i monitor the messages sent from the second phone

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing my Mobile Number

So my old PAYG phone was a Virgin phone and I would like to transfer that number from Virgin to o2. Now I got this in an email today. " You want to keep yourold numberYou need to ask your old network for a PAC code (they’ll know what it is). Then fil...

Tyranade by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 email?

I was wondering how I can contact O2 via email?I've had my pay monthly phone stolen in Costa Rica so I need to have it blocked but I'm travelling alone so I can't phone O2 as it says to on their website. Also live chat says offline despite it being b...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos