Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

What is 02 gold account?

I have a gold account with 02. My account has been with them for 9/10 years.My dad has a platinum account, he's been with them for over 20 yearsI was wondering.. what priveliges do I get? And what privileges do I get?Are there actually any special th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

ON 02 via Car Phone Warehouse - Want to swap to Simplicity S

Hi.A friend of mine is with O2 but her contract is via Car Phone Warehouse. Her contract period has expired and is considering to switching to one of the Simplicity SIM options you do, ( I have moved over to it myself, but im direct with 02 ) which I...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Declined Upgrade

earlier today, i rung the o2 customer service, to talk about upgrading to the new sony ericsson satio, as last week, i was told that it wouldnt be in stock until today.i was also told last week, that, with my upgrade being in november, that, if i spo...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

shock bill 1600.00

My husband recently travelled to Brasil to visit his family .We are both iphone customers and received his bill of £ 1600,00pounds i am devastated as i never in my life thought that a telephone bill could amount to this .We have agreed on £ 150,00 pa...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail From Home Phone

Is there anyway I can retrieve my voicemail from my house phone since Ive got no credit on my mobile to listen to the voicemail that was left for me.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Defining Free Landline Numbers

I changed to a new tarrif that allows unlimited calls to 10 landlines that begin 01, 02 & 03. These numbers should be defined online via My 02 account but 4 weeks later the link to do this has still not appeared despite the correct tarrif showing.Any...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Declined 18months subscription

I've tried 2 apply to 18months subscription for get an i-phone but unfortunately my request was declined...which can be the reasons? what can I do 2make them accept my request? and after how long can I apply again? thanks

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 are now offically Annoying

I am annoyed with O2 for various reasons now1. My O2 treats are not working. I can not get any2. When I call 2211 it just says press 1 for info. I do that and it says press * to get your treat. Pressing * just ends the call! 3. When emailing customer...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to decide between a Blackberry And iphone3GS

Hi Guys,Would be grateful, for any opinions on the following, im trying to decide between an iphone 3GS And Blackberry, now i know each has its pros and cons.Im just wondering what everyone else thinks. All opinions gratefully recieved.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keeping My Number Problem?

I am an O2 pay and go customer, so I decided to keep my number when I changed phones 4 days ago, (using the online form), my number was transferred to my new phone but my old sim card is still working, so I now have 2 different "active" phones with t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos