Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Vodafone Phone o2 Sim!

Hi, I bought a phone which was locked to Vodafone.I unlocked it via a Network Unlock Code. I have put an o2 Sim Card in it, however. Whenever I try to access the internet it says 'Connection Failed' and doesn't let me connect.What can I do to get thi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone Activation Hell

Hi, Bought second hand 2g Iphone. Three weeks of activation hell. Ugraded my contract to iphone 24 - 35 plan and told that all is activated. After two weeks exchanged sim card as told everything was ok by customer support. In the meantime bought PAYG...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Pay and GO Problem: Top-Up Rewards Fault

We have just topped-up our mobiles and went to the Rewards page after getting the code via text as usual. We've used this site before.Now entering our phone and code in the prety box, we are just getting an error message say "PLEASE ENTER GOLD OR SIL...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

IMSI failed

I got this message after trying my (very) old pay-as-you-go Philips Savvy todayIMSI failedI assume i have been disconnected AGAIN through lack of useWe use this phone as an "emergency" car phone - but this is becoming a problem as 6 months could easi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Be aware of data charges with Blackberry!!

Hi all.Thought i had better post a warning to Blackberry users about this.I have been charged over £75 for using a radio app on my 8900 which i did not realise was not included in my Bolt On..I thought it would be good to have the radio for a bit of ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade delivered to wrong address and O2 managers won't tal

Hi everyone.I've had a shocking experience with O2 over the last few days.I've been with O2 for over 10 years. Phoned yesterday to upgrade my phone which O2 said would be next day delivery. Waited all day today and made several calls to O2 to check t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I think O2 have lost me as a customer..

A couple of years ago I raved about O2, and I've been with them for ten years now.But I've come to my latest upgrade date and asked what deals could be done on the iPhone, and been told they don't offer exclusive deals to existing customers, so that ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

SMS from abroad & misleading bill

It says I have sent 508 SMS messages. I have 1500 free. I know sending an SMS from outside the UK uses 4 messages.Why doesn't the real amount show on the bill ?I used the balance checker when I was outside the UK after sending messages and the balanc...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos