Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 refresh - no new phone?

My O2 refresh iPhone 5c is paid off in sept. Do I need to get a new phone. If i don't can I stay on the same tarif I am currently on? Just asking because all the new tariffs are double the price of my current one. Thank you in advance. If I do have t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlatching

Why are O2 taking over three weeks to unlatch my phone? Has anyone else having the same problem?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Final bill

Hi guys just had my final bill in from O2 and they owe me £22.08 I've filled in the form can anyone tell me does this usually go smoothly thank you

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

disconnected bill

I have given 30 days notcied, 24th March. My account shows as disconnected. I have what I expected to be my final bill and it includes a tariff charge for April to May. Is this correct? does this mean I will have my normal minutes data for May as wel...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim cards

I've had a Sony Xperia J on contract for 12 months. No probs until a couple of weeks ago when I could not get the network.Phoned help and a new sim was deliverd 2 days later. Inserted sim, nothing happening with the phone. Ok the next step is to take...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! nhs discount

hi, recently joined o2 on a pay monthly contract. kindly assist in getting my nhs discount

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! billing date

goodmorning all this is my second month of my contract and signal service price is great but the only problem is they take payment on the 30th and i really need it to be the 7th every month due to pay going in. would it be possible to change and how ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly tariff

I have a pay monthly sim only, this gets me unlimited calls and texts and 1gb of data for £21.. Received an email from O2 saying they have looked at my data usage and they have a better offer for me for an extra £5 a month they will give me 2gb of da...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

nokia lumia 635

hi all has anyone else had problems with screen cracking on there 635 i have only had it just over a month and keep it in leather case so not sure how it happened and typical i never took insurance out. it also has stoped opening apps inc facebook th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

area dependent 4G tethering bandwidth

I have a 4G monthly 500MB data contract, a Nokia Lumia 635 and a MS Surface 2 tablet. at home in Haslemere I was able to tether 2 PCs and the tablet to my phone for several hours recently when the home broadband failed. Brilliant! When on holiday las...

rev_dave by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos