Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 4G Contract Tariffs

Just a quick question. I shall be upgrading soon. Are all 4G contracts on 24 months or are there 18 month ones available? And are 18 month contracts still available on 3G or is 24 months now the new minimum contract one can sign up for?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not able to change tariff online!

I want to change my tariff to the cheapest one, and I can do 90% of the process online such as selecting and accepting the terms etc., but at the final step it takes me to a 404 page saying:'Bad RequestYour browser sent a request that this server cou...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multiple text messages sent

Recently recieved an OTA update for my HTC ONE M8, now sometimes when im texting the recipient is getting the same text 2, 3 sometimes 4 times at once and its not just one person either. I ve also noticed a delay sometimes upto an hour reciving text....

• 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open

Just signed up for new pay monthly contract and O2 store in Hereford said that as I've already got my Open reference that it will automatically be applied to my account. The info on the website contradicts this. I don't want to be in position of havi...

Resolved! I'm always running out of data

Hello guysAnd how's everyone doing just wanted to ask is there any other option cus i'm always running out of my 8gb data

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! web text service

The excellent O2 PAYG web texting service was one of telecom's best kept secrets - until it was withdrawn because no one knew about it. There were a few false dawns about what might replace it but it seemed that nothing did. Is this still the situati...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal in my village

I have lived in my village (Hawkinge in Kent) for 7 years and I have NEVER been able to get a signal. According to the coverage checker everything is hunky dory. Well I can assure you it's not! Can someone be sent to check the coverage and at least u...

• 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 signal

I can't believe how poor 02 signal and I am on a contract.

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help

How do I get my bill on my o2

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos