Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Pay monthly - o2 order declined?

Hi there (I posted in a different section earlier about wanting to go to pay monthly)I just went through the process of ordering the phone I wanted, only to be declined, either because of o2 policy or the credit check. I don't understand because I ha...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Phones are terrible

Hi all, Myself and my wife bought 2 new samsung E2120 phones at O2 shop today,got a good loyalty discount and came away happy.However these phones are terrible and unknown to us have no bluetooth.Any advice?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Declined 02 sim only deal

Some time ago I applied for the Simplicity Sim only deal at £10 pm.I was surprised I got declined as I got a new credit card,next account etc.Now when I check my files on Equifax, where it has credit searches, there is next to it OPT IN/OPT OUT/ The ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlimited text and web tariff

I was on the TextAnytime tariff with 300 free texts and the web bolt ons where I got £7.50 a month taken from my credit. I've just switched to Unlimited Text and Web, where I will pay £15 a month to get the unlimited web. Do I have to cancel my web b...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to get PAC code! Nokia N900

After months of searching I've decided on the Nokia N900. O2 do not have it but vodafone do. I might still not switch over I change my mind all the time. But I need my PAC code if I am to take advantage of the deals on line. Called today to ask and g...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading Through Carphone Warehouse?

Hi,I'm due an upgrade on Monday and would like to get an iPhone as soon as possible. I was going to go to my local o2 store to do this, but as it is about an hours drive away I might need to put this on hold until the weather conditions improve. I ha...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

n86 keeps asking "select connection"

hi, hope someone can help, had n86 for a week now and every few minutes it keeps saying on the screen "select connection" and then gives options, search wlan/search internet o2 mobile web, i have to select one then my phone works fine.........for 2 m...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade

I am at the end of my 2nd iphone contract and so due an upgrade but have become bored with the touchscreen. As a result I am on the lookout for a new handset and the most important things to me are calls/email and calendar sync.As a result I have tur...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

More C905 Problems!

Having software problems with my C905. Its now the fourth phone to break they offered me; SE C902 Nokia 5800 Samsung Pixxon Handset sent to SE for repair. Had asked for a like for like asin W995, sorry we haven't any situation!

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pending Delivery Reports

I have just joined the O2 Network and have a Nokia 5530. When I send a text message the delivery report states 'Pending' even though i know the text has beed delivered and my delivery report request is set to 'yes' I get a 'delivered' delivery report...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos