Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Very Large Call Charge

Two days ago I made a guick call to my grandson's land line, lasted less than a minute, however, it would appear that each thought the other hung up so neither actually did, as neither of the phones was used the rest of the day the call duration was ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! help!

need some help. i have bought a top up voucher but i have broke my screen, how can i top up now?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bad service

I have a contract with o2 and they have taken payment for the same bill twice. I later informed them and asked for the to return my money immediately like they would do if I never paid my bill. 10 days later, still no money return as told. So much ba...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Sim

HiI get a new sim swap card, can someone help me pleaseThanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract/not using o2 anymore/out of country

Hi. My contract will end on February, 2016. However, i am already leaving the uk and i'm not using the o2 number anymore. So how can i cancel the contract in order to avoid any charges/bills? Thank you.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data charges

Today I received a message from O2 stating I had used £1 of data. My phone is not wifi enabled and I have never made an internet connection. I live alone and the phone is always kept indoors. My phone usage amounts to two or three texts per month. Th...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NHS Discount

I'm looking at upgrading soon and recently started a new job with the NHS. no I've had a little online chat with O2 and advised that they offer 30% NHS discount but not on any of the phones i actually want because its a new model! Why is this? what d...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New number

Hi.i have contracted for 2years.however I would like to change my recently phone number to different number.is it possible?thank you.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 customer services

I want you lot to contact me cause I'm paying so much for this phone and I want to change the package

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting info from old simcard?

Hi Guys, My old iphone 4s on 02 monthly pay got soaked and is useless. I have purchased a s/h iphone 5s with a smaller (micro) simcard and am changing to Talktalk as they are cheaper. Is there any way that I can extract the diary and contacts info fr...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos