Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Sim Registration Failed

About 4 days ago, this popped up and I have been able to use my phone since.Looked all over forums, they say the number gets blocked after so long without a call or top-up. I topped up the 24th and make/recieve calls everyday. Also, my number is stil...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phonebook Hacked

Can anybody throw any light on the following problem. I store all my contacts etc on my computer. A week or so ago a friend of mine received a text which was supposed to have been sent by me. It wasnt. The phone is always with me. So nobody else I th...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone barred

Hi today whilst trying to send a text it tells me it failed. Then i tried to call someone and it said calls were barred.Does anyone know what could be wrong? Phone bill is paid.Thank you!!

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing number

HiI've recently started getting nuisance calls and changed my number earlier today, however people who are on pay and gounlimited are geting charged for texting me, and when I log into my02 it says under bills and tariffs that my number isn't on my a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 customer call centre praise

This evening, I had an issue with my sim card/phone. I was not recieving texts for a couple of hours. I called the o2 help centre and I spoke to a lovely lady named Harmony! She was a great help and extremely friendly, I have honestly never ever felt...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Surprises - free texts not coming through?

I topped up a few days ago, my surprise being free UK texts to UK networks over this weekend (now) , Saturday and Sunday. Despite receiving two texts confirming my surprise and reminding me about it, I have not actually received any free texts today,...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with non-stop social sim

I have a non stop social sim that was working fine until the second time I topped it up, my texts are being charged as i send them and when I topped up, i didn't get a text telling me about my 300 texts like the first time. I had a full inbox and del...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

activating replacement sim

HelloI just lost my phone and ordered a new sim which i got today.I just want to know hopw to activate it online cos it says sim registration failed when im trying to insert it.I got an online account on o2.ANyone please help.;many thanksmichael

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos