Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Can't top up

I bought an O2 PAYG sim from Sainsbury. Have not been able to top up from the first instant. Talked to live chat but to no avail. They said they will forward to support team. That was 12 hours ago! Still no help!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill - Device

HiI really hope someone can help me please.I need to cancel my contract ASAP my last bill was £151 and the Device £180 my monthly payment is only 8.50 because I have got BT at home. I really can't afford to pay so much money. What I am supposed to do...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Big Bundle not showing in my account

Hi, I ordered a Big Bundle sim which is now in my phone, now it's finally unlocked from EE.I then added it to my online account, but it is showing as Simplicity, i.e. not Big Bundle. The first £15 payment set up for Big Bundle has already been taken ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Furious!

I have just spent almost an hour waiting in a queue to talk about upgrading & just got cut off! Not happy!

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disconnected Pay and Go Number?

Two Pay Monthly accounts with long held phone numbers,Two new Pay & Go SIMs.Not using the phones much as I'm abroad for 3 years, but wanted to keep the numbers and use on UK visits. Live Chat, What could go wrong? Turns out I've lost my most importan...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Renewing contract?

My contract with O2 is due to expire in the not too distant future and I can change it/upgrade, etc. I am on a sim only plan, happy with my current phone and do not want to change. However, I think I need to change my tariff. I do not use all of my d...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking iPhone 5s after contract expires

Hi, I have an iPhone 5s which was on a 24 month contract with o2, which has now been completed. I now have an iPhone 6s on a new contract, with the same number that I had previously. Can o2 still unlock my iPhone 5s? The "unlocking form" on the o2 we...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refunds

If o2 owe you a refund, do not believe them when they say 5 working days, I have been chasing now for 2 weeks and just keep getting fobbed off, now I have to wait a further week whilst they investigate, best way is ring your bank and get them to a ch...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Starting a new contract

Hey, I want to start a new contract with O2 and I wanted the IPhone 6s Plus 64GB but no stores have it instock so I was going to order it off of the website but just wanted to know if I will still be able to get my corperate discount as I work at Sai...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! After Contract Tariff Change, A Few Questions

I've recently been thinking about paying the remaining balance on my refresh contract so that overall the cost per month is lower and I'd then be free (should I so choose) to do other things with it. A question I've wanted to pose is that if I pay of...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos