Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

o2 Customer Service - Total Farse

Morning all, I'd like to share my recent experience, o2 probably wont like this. So I'm nearing the end of my contract and o2 contact me offering an early upgrade. Great I thought so I took the upgrade and got my new phone. My wife then say's could s...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 texts

Sorry I was editing a spelling mistake and the kittern stood on the keyboard and deleted the message But as the problem has been answered for me, not going to re type the original question.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Access my o2 contract online and view my bill

I seem to have no services associated with my O2 account. I have a business account with O2, but when I login to my account, there are no services associated to my account. As a result I am not able to check any if my bills online, nor do anything el...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Direct Debit not setting up for business hardware.

For about the last 5 months Ive bee getting letter saying that I owe for my Hardware. A bar goes on my phone. I phone up, give detail and set up DD. Month later same thing happens. lots of calls and hair pulled out. Any advice or similar problems?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching Account

Good afternoon, I've had an account set-up for a few years now w/ o2, for devices in which my son has used i.e the phone's in my name, he uses the device, and pays me the amount I'm billed monthly .. However, now the device is paid off etc., and I'm ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Left O2

I need to save some money each month so decided to leave O2 for different network. My number was ported across at lunchtime today but by 5.30 I'd been back to O2 for a new contract and cancelled with the other network - there was one problem after an...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to set up a direct debit to pay my phone bill

After numerous requests (demands?) from 02 to set up a direct debit to pay my bill I finally relented in August, or so I thought. I altered the payment date to suit me (by a couple of days), recieved a confirmation text from 02, my bill was revised s...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Retrieve old text and voicemails

HiI need to retrieve old text messages and voicemails that have never reached my phone.My sim card wasn't in my phone for the last 5 months as i was travelling. Ho can i retrieve the texts and voicemails / calls i missed during that time ?Thank you

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unimpressed

Just finished a 1.5 hour online chat with support staff and have the following comments. Not sure that O2 want my continued support: Couldn't save the chat conversation - handy for sending to the complaints department: Got passed to 3 different opera...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos