Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Tariffs with Bolt Ons

HiI'm on text and web £10 p/m for 500mb web and 300 texts but want The Works bolt on at 1gb without free texts.Is it possible to switch to this and only this or do I have to add a bolt on to the currrent text and web tariff?Ideally i'd want the bolt ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Will an Iphone sim only tariff work in an Android phone?

My contract is up for renewal and I am looking to spend £15 a month on a simplicity 12 month tariff. The iphone tariff (300mins/unltd texts/500mb data) would be ideal - except I have an android phone. Would this plan work on an android phone?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

phone warranties

Does anyone know if o2 provide warranty of phone for length of contract or just twelve months. Carphone warehouse provide clear info on what manufacturers provide how long. Can't seem to find such page on o2 website.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

pay in advance without being told

I organised my pay monthly contract over the phone with o2 and was not made aware that i was paying a month in advance... not just a month but a month and one day! why?..... poor service o2. Not even got the phone and I have a bill. I did the deal ov...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer of PAYG balance to Pay Monthly

Is it possible to get a balance on an old and unused but still active PAYG SIM transferred to a Pay Monthly account ? If so, will it credit against my next monthly line rentals, or do they get debited automatically to my CC ? I never go over my month...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anyone know about iphone 3g?

I have an iphone 3G and when i am writing a message a box comes up saying Mobile Data turned off then underneath that it says turn Mobile Data on or Wi-Fi to use this data and you get 2 option either Settings or Ok so i have 2 keep pressing ok is the...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

not receiving texts straight-away

Me and my wife both have recently got the HTC Desire S and there is one thing that i noticed, if she texts me whilst i am underground, when i finally get reception i do not get the text until she texts me again (when i have reception), could this be ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Simplicity Texts £5/Month now £7.50/Month

Are you #### kidding me ?, Correct me if I'm wrong but the simplicity tariff is now £7.50/Month a whole £2.50 increase this is crazy and don't think for one second I will be paying THIS!You disrespect your customers and treat us like ####, I, for one...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

End of contract 12/06/2011

Was just wondering, is there anyway I can get a better upgrade deal? As the one's i'm being offered are no good but I want to stay with o2. £18.50 is just out of my price range. :mansurprised: Does anyone know of cheap contracts either with phones or...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancellation charge - unjust?

Hi,I have an iPhone 3G, I got it December 2008. After my 18 month contract expired I took out a 12 month simplicity contract. When that came to an end I decided to upgrade my phone for a Nokia N8 and it was on a new contract (£35 a month). I sent the...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos