Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Keeping my tel number and tariff.

Good Morning,I currently use a Nokia n8 purchased from 02 on payg.Im on one of the older 02 tariffs which consists of ;300 cross network minutes.Unlimited textsUnlimited internet.For £20 per month payg.Im interested in buying an iphone 4 from 02 on p...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 to o2 calls not free

They take it out of your contract call minutes, what a con! A £31.08 con in fact for 100 minutes over the 300 minute con-tract, here are the extra minutes:duration cost00:44:57 0.00000:30:46 0.00000:18:03 0.00000:17:28 0.000 #### What to do though?

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Memory, Sim or Phone or Both

I haven't too many themes on my Nokia 2630, and wondered why I often get a message saying Memory Full, is the because I have all my contacts 90 of them on the Sim and not the phone?When I check the memory status for the phone it says 0% used 100% fre...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I split my bill?

Okay so I have a Blackberry and I pay £20 a month but this month I've been silly and got my bill up to £100 I was wondering if anybody with similar experiences can help me with this but I would like to space out my bill over a few months as I'm havin...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paying Early Termination Fees

Just a quick question. I recently made a Pay Monthly Order. At some stage I would like to pay it all off in one go. Is there any advantages to do this?For example, Vodafone would charge me my line rental x months remaining minus VAT.Is this the case ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Sony Xperia X12 Arc

Looks like a cracking phone. I'm now wondering if I should go onto simpicity for a few months in the hope that o2 get it in rather than upgrading to the Desire HD next month. :womanindifferent:

• 188 replies
  • 0 kudos

####?

09 Jun 11 N/A Direct Debit - 14 days Payment Received 35.74 26 May 11 N/A * Payment Received 35.74what the ####? what was the point in paying 2 weeks in advance only for 02 to take the Bill twice,

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 SMS Service for Outlook 2010

Outlook 2010 has a load of integrated Text Messaging features and I would like to know if O2 have any plan on making these desktop based experiences available to Pay Monthly customers?I would love to be able to setup Outlook with my O2 details so tha...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Pre-installed Theme

I actually liked the pre installed o2 theme that I had prior to removing it in error and wondered if there was anywhere I could find it to download and use again?I know there are some on the web but they are not the original theme that usually comes ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos