Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Adult content blocked

Age restriction is on my internet out of the blue? Have to prove age but have no credit card

Kelly2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Address

I have ordered a sim contract with yourselfs my sim card has been sent for tomorrow I just don't want it going to the wrong place but I am not currently at my home address I need to change it please [personal details removed]Many thanks.

Warby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Things you have bought

Hi, what things you have bought mean? I don't remember buying anything. Please explainThanks

Jenn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returns

Hello, I bought a pay monthly iPad and unfortunately it was dead out of the box. Contacted customer service who sent a replacement out next day for the doorstep swap. I got the iPad packaged up and labels printed. Dhl arrived with the new iPad today ...

Paddy3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ##002# call forwarding error

I had call forwarding on for a while, when I wanted to turn it off the call forwarding section in settings has always disabled displaying, 02 sent me a code by text ##002# but there's is an error which says connection problem or invalid MMI code, My ...

Corsair by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nuisance text and charges

Our son has a mobile like thousands of other teenagers and his account is under his mums name. Recently we became aware he was getting charged for services he hadn’t been subscribing to! The wife contacted O2 and they said they have dealt with the pr...

Cplittle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct Debit

I'd like to re-set and change my monthly direct debit, does this have to be done over the telephone?

Resolved! Call Barring

Last weekend I travelled to Malta on landing I received a text saying my minutes text and data were included in my monthly package.I have a Samsung S9When I tried to make a call, I was informed that I had Call Barring activated.I checked in settings ...

Tezbedz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change billing date

Hi,I wish to change my direct debit date. How do I do this?Bev

BMcG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos