Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Pay monthly sim

Good morning. On the 30th I was contacted by o2 with a sim deal for £15 a month. My card wouldn't work for registration so the operator asked if there was anyone else's card she could use just to register. My partner was happy to do that so she proce...

Carlh319 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number lost during porting?

I signed a new contract with O2 on Sunday and arranged to port my number from BT mobile, so gave O2 the pac code at the time of placing the order.My new O2 sim arrived on Tuesday with a different number. I spoke to customer services who said the numb...

Sallin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming costs calling a local number abroad

If I'm roaming for example in Canada and have O2 travel inclusive zone bolt on what am I covered for ?If i call a local Canadian number eg hotel reception is that classed as an international call as I'm calling from a uk handset and as a result charg...

alsodug by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim activation debacle

Any update on the sim activation debacle that's involving o2 and giff-gaff? There's a post with over 300 replies on their forum so don't know why it's so quiet here (https://community.giffgaff.com/d/33000487-number-transfers-and-activations-28th-augu...

LeonH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tablet sim swap query

HiI have upgraded to Galaxy S6 tablet from Tab A 2016.Received today with new sim as needed a nano sim.When and how do I activate the sim swap? Will this just happen?Old tablet still shows on O2 network. New tablet does not although is setup and sim ...

Darren_76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade deals

Hi there,I want to upgrade as it says I'm eligible but the deals are shocking. I found. Really good one online from O2 but cant seem to match it when using O2 store. Can I call up and get the deal I saw or do I have to cancel my current contract and ...

Resolved! Payment

Tyring to pay my bill online and the Card sections is not loading? Is there an issue with the website?

PBS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 haven't bothered to turn my SIM card back on yet

I ordered an iPhone XR on Sunday. 5 minutes after confirmation email that my order had indeed gone through my sim in my iPhone 6s plus went to 'no service'. Fine I thought, thinking that once my new phone arrived the next day (it didn't, it came on t...

AndyA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

MY O2/ 02 /O2 PRIORITY ISSUES

I took out a sim only plan recently & my number was ported this morning,i attempt to log in to my o2 on the app & when i select settings/view payment & billing details it just takes me to a different page with the message oops something has gone wron...

Resolved! fraudulent charges

hello...i have found out that charges on my phone are not my own.i contacted o2 and they would not block the transactions or remove them.anyone have a good solution that saves being wrongly charged.thanks