Did you mean: 

Early upgrade fee

vurban81
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi.
I have a problem with my early upgrade fee.
I leave the UK and i thinking of paying that fee in one amount.
I checked last month via O2 App and its show that its about £306, just in case im goung in one of the O2 branch to ask the guys about my options.The guy schecked the system and said yes u have to pay £306 and i can cancel my contract with out any problem.
I checked via the app today that how much is now after approx a month and its show £313.
I called O2 why its rising instead of lowering theat amount and they cant guve me a answer.
So i want to ask that anyone has ever a same problem?
Also what i can do because they was not too helpfull to sort this problem for me.
Thanks
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@vurban81 Since you checked previously your airtime amount for this month will have been added to your total bill. Once you make the payment for this month the settlement figure will drop down again.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@vurban81 Since you checked previously your airtime amount for this month will have been added to your total bill. Once you make the payment for this month the settlement figure will drop down again.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

vurban81
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So if im right when i pay my next bill next week this amount its should drop under £306?
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Yes, it will.....

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4