Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling a contract

My contract was due to finish in December. I contact O2 and asked them to finish my contract once it ran out. I'm still getting billed for it now. How do I stop this? The last time I cancelled a direct debit with another contract, I still got huge bi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC Code

I have just switched providers from Vodafone to O2. I have my PAC code, how do I switch my new phones number to my old one? New number : xxxxxxxxxx Old number : xxxxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! changing e mail address

how do I change my e mail address, I can't find any information to tell me. My current one that you have has been removed

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

promised a refund 1 month ago which i havent recieved

a month ago i upgraded my phone contract, i did this over the phone and as part of the agreement for my upgrade i was told that o2 would pay off the remainder of my old contract, this was on the friday afternoon and i had a payment for £72 due to com...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Someone trying to fraudulently steal my account and phone number.

A while back I got a random text saying "thank you for changing your security question and answer" odd, I never called them or tried to change it... life got busy and I forgot about it.Then today "thank you for trying to unlatch your device, unfortun...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Sim only monthly online offers

Hi, on the 15th September I changed my contract to a sim only contract, this was due to my contract coming to a end and I wanted to keep my existing phone.I visited the O2 website and chose an offer of a12 month contract with 6gb of data, unlimited c...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone never arrived!

I am absolutely fuming at the moment. I ordered a new Upgrade yesterday, which was in stock and sent out yesterday to arrive today. I chose a time slot suitable and paid £3.99 for it to be delivered between mid-day and 5pm. UK Mail sent a text this m...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change bill date

I was just wondering how I would go about changing the date that my bill would come out of my account as at the moment it is in the middle of the month and I would prefer it to be on my pay day as would make life alot easier

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos