Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! How long it takes to process my order ?

I have placed new iphone 11 pro max contract on 13/09/2019I got legal documents CCI and Secci pdf and another email says we received your order . We will process as soon as we can . £30 upfront cost left my account. I know iPhone not in stock now. Bu...

Miran by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

How can i change my billing date

Chloe29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recently changed address

Hi there,I want to change my network from EE to 02 and that would mean I have to apply for a contract again. I don’t really have any issue with this as my credit score is apparently excellent according to Equifax.My only issue is I’ve recently moved ...

Resolved! Is there a way to block all premium services?

I've just been scammed by MobiPlanet in one of their premium service schemes, I haven't got a clue how but it's money I'll probably never see again.However, in doing my research on the best way to solve this problem, I found that several providers al...

Jartillia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Finish contract

after the end of the contract, he wants to finally cancel his subscription from 8/11/19 I only want to leave this number for top-up

ewelinka by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges abroad

I am travelling to portugal. Are there charges for uses minutes, texts and data or is it included in my package. I have the travel bolt on. So this should be ok? Thanks!

JBCindy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel Bolt On

Hello folks I am confused. First, there seem to two flavours of this Bolt On:O2 TravelO2 Travel & Higher Data Limit in non-O2 Travel countries Could someone explain what the difference is? Then, when I chose either, I receive the following warning:Th...

Resolved! Data usage abroad

Hi, I have the O2 monthly inclusion on my tariff (no extra cost) and I also have the an option to purchase the O2 Travel. Slightly confused as for clarity I just want to know am I able to use my phone abroad without being charged extra for data. I’m ...

JayC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returning customer order tracking

Hi there, i ordered an 11 Pro Max last Friday, I received an email with the order details and a reference but when I login to MyO2 I can’t see anyway to track my order, the only link is to view my old disconnected handset. I just want to find an esti...

ClareBear by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! URGENT: US data - how do I get more than 150MB/day??

I understand from reading that I can get the 150MB/day by either being on the "Travel Inclusive" customer or by buying £5/day "Travel" bolt-on, for use in the US.(plus calls sound like they're best done by adding the £3/mth "International" bolt-on, t...

jimthing0 by Level 8: Talented
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos