Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New phone won't pick up old number

I recently switched from EE to O2. Used the PAC from EE to port old number to O2. Got texts from O2 confirming with date. 'My O2' online account shows that my old number has indeed switched across but my new phone is still identified by the temporary...

msmith by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Got problem with new SIM only

Got a new SIM only deal but when I put it into my unlocked phone I get ‘No Service’ message.What do I do to get the SIM working?Thanks

Boab by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ending a contract due to breach of contract?

Anyone ever done this and can it easily be done? Everything was working fine on my experia L2 until the other day when I went into the store. Short story: Assistant blunder > unnecessary sim swap > no more 4G (only 3G) > 4 days later no one seems to ...

Whiteadder by Level 1: Joiner
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I upgraded my phone yesterday to a experia 5 , it's not to my liking, I viewed it on line and it's not what I expected, is it possible to change it to a different model ?

Tonytut by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stock issue

I am wanting to get the xz3 but the gurus can't seem to get any info on when it will be back in stock. Any idea's on how to find out?

Mine by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade options not recognising my o Refresh?

Maybe it's my poor memory but last year I took advantage of the o2 refresh tariff to upgrade after 12 months and paying off the remaining device plan by handing back my note8 so I could upgrade to the note9. This year I'm looking to do the same but w...

ChrisH by Level 3: Thinker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Swap

I've read the online guides to this, but a quick question. I've got to return my iPhone 11 Pro, which is currently using the eSim (swapped from the pay monthly sim), can I re-use the old sim in the sim swap process or do I need to go to a store and g...

O2 TRAVEL not working

I have an Iphone6. I have used O2 travel successfully in France, Spain and Germany before. But the last two trips to France including this time it just won’t pick up anything. I tried manually selecting a network but I honestly don’t know how to get ...

BethyD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Friends and Family Discount

I currently have a pay monthly contract with a friends and family discount applied. Once my contract expires or I upgrade, do I lose this discount?