Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sim only package

I'm currently on a sim only tariff which is £18+VAT per month where I received 3GB of data with unlimited minutes and texts. Since moving into my new flat I have struggled somewhat for signal so thought about exploring new providers to find Vodafone ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unauthorised money removed from account

The same has happened to me and O2 have done *beep!* all to help, other than to tell me the name of the company that are robbing me blind. Back in October i went over to a sim only deal with O2 after initially looking to move over to BT Mobile (oh ho...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Change of name/ address and lost phone!!!

So this is pretty hilarious...I lost my phone last week on pay monthly. Unfortunately I hadn't got round to changing my address on my account so there is no point in being sent a new sim. I also only have photo ID in my married name (my account is in...

• 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! NHS Discount

Do o2 do NHS discount on pay montly deals?

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Bill

HI just been on holiday and yet again been stung on my bill this is the reason i left ee, when taking out my contract with someone over the phone i asked them to put a block on any internations call or data however this did not happened and been char...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tarrif change

HiI updated my tarrif 2 days ago so that I get more data, it has come into effect today and I usually get billed tomorrow, will I just get charged for the new tarrif? Or will it charge for both of them?

• 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How to cancel tariff change?

Team, can anyone help me. Live chat isnt working and I have mistakenly changed my tariff to "Classic" as of the 1/10/17. How do I go about cancelling that and staying on the tariff I am on?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep number across O2 contracts.

Hi.This is a quick follow-up to a live chat I just had with a representative. Backstory:I've seen a Note8 on O2 on mobiles.co.uk, unlimited minutes, unlimited messages and 10gb of data - £150 up front cost, £39 a month. (plus the insurance extras the...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Transfer of ownership

I am the current account holder for my daughter's phone bill however the bill comes out of her bank account. She wants to change it into her name so she can build up her credit score as she currently has very little, or no credit score at all. Does a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos