Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

cancelling a contract after it has expired

my o2 contract has expired but is still running i assume on a month to month basis. i couldn't get the deal i wanted as an upgrade, so i have gone into a new contract with o2 via a third party, giving me a new number which i dont want..Do i have to g...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet Data Usage in KB?

hi guys.Can u tell me please, i had last month ---> 742,928 volume (KB) data usedMy limit is 500 MB .How much will be in volume (KB) as website shows.( i tried do myself but rubish)cheers

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top up amounts.

Hi,Im on text and web.Normally i top up by £15 a month.Recently i topped up by £10 as i needed the credit to make a call.What is the minimum amount you can top up on payg.i.e .. can i now just top up by £5 ?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Web & Wi-Fi BoltOn

What's going on here?? Why am I suddenly being capped at 1GB for this bolt-on when it has been unlimited for ages?? Do you know how much internet I use? I use a GB in less than a day, are you kidding me!? I have to pay £10 now for 1GB of data??? I mi...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text and web bolt on...

On my current pay and go SIM I have the old text and web bolt on; top up £10 a month and get unlimited texts to any network, I understand you can't get this bolt on anymore? The problem is I entered a competition by text and any credit I put on the p...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Early Upgrade

hi guys ive been with o2 for 3 years now and have upgraded once in that time. I am looking to get the iphone 4 but they say i cant upgrade until 17th december or id have to buy out my contract to get it. the Iphone 4 is £229 upfront payment and o2 th...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlimited Internet or 512mb ? Please Heeelp.

hi there i got tariff :Online simplicity 10 12 months £10.00 per month and Bolt On# Unlimited Data + Wi-Fi# £5.00 per month# Active# 01.07.10# No end date Now. Is my internet permanently unlimited or is limited max 512 MB per month now ?, cos i read ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Diference between Simplicity and Pay and Go

Hi,I'm really confused with all these pay and go tariffs and simplicity.I hope someone here can clear this up.I want to buy an Iphone from the apple store and I don't want a contract.I'm a very light user, I need the lowest tariff, I'm ok paying £10 ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

500Mb Smart Phone Data Bolt On

500Mb Smart Phone Data Bolt OnHi, I recently added the 500Mb £5.00 per month bolt on for data usage, it says I have unlimited wifi minutes with BT Openzone, Where do I find the username and password to login to BT Openzone?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

I want to cancel my contract

I've got a 24 month contract and have 12 months left of it and I would like to get a new phone and was wondering if I would be able to cancel my contract? Or get an early upgrade?

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos