Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch sync transfer

Hi,I have 2 Airtime plans on my account, one is mine and one is my daughters, the device plans are both paid up, but I have an Apple Watch synced to my phone number that still has 17 months left to pay on its device plan. Hopefully that sounds simple...

Shoelover by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email pre pay

I've pre ordered a new phone the mi ey has come out of my bank but I can't find a way to log into my 02 email address to see if its gone thru as according to the split kept failing.

RG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Big Bundle

So I have changed from contract to PAYG and for some reason have automatically been given £10 Big Bundle which I don't want nor did I ask for it. How can I cancel this so that I just have basic PAYG no bundles and no data. All help appreciated.

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

s10+ not receiving calls

A few months ago I encountered the problem where my S10+ could not receive calls. When the phone rang, I'd answer it but, I could not hear the caller (though they could hear me) and very shortly after the call would terminate. However, I could make c...

BSB1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upfront payment

I was buying an Apple Watch series 5 and the cost is £21 a month with £20 upfront. I payed the monthly cost no problem but when I have been sent a link to pay the upfront cost, I have to use the same card to pay and it rejects the payment. It says, “...

LIZNFFC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! qatar on pay monthly charges

Does anyone know the best way of using my phone on pay monthly in qatar for 10 days? as i may not be on wifi all the time

Resolved! Claim free buds

How do I claim my free buds now that I have upgraded to the S20 Ultra please.

lowey486 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

contract swap

I now have two phones and two contracts one contract is up so bought a new phone with new contract both on o2. so how do I cancel the old contract and bring the number over to my new one. any help would be gratefully received.

starfire by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

India

Hello all,i am going on holiday to India. Does O2 have coverage? I’m due to travel out to Goa, India and understand I can’t use my inclusive minutes or data.whats the best way to stay connected...?thanks.

Stephen2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos