Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Contract cancelled, but I'm still being debited?

Hi all, I cancelled my contract a couple of months ago but find I am still being debited. Who do I contact to get this fixed? A secondary concern is that if I cancell the Direct Debit my credit score will be affected. So I want to ensure that firstly...

Resolved! Replacement handset

Good afternoon, I trust you are well?I have 3 accounts on o2 and have done so for a number of years. Recently my wife lost her Samsung Galaxy S9. We reported to o2 and a new sim card was sent out, which she has continued to use in an old handset.Is t...

Omg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My 02

I want a new Sim card for my new phone as my old one doesn't work ie fit I want to keep my pay as you go number

02 rewrds

Hi can someone tell me how I get my o2 rewards back. I’ve had a new phone and lost the app

Resolved! O2 open discount issue

Hi people, bit of an issue.. Just upgraded from a contract I had O2 open discount applied for being in the Armed forces. Went to apply my discount again for this new contract and it's not accepting the coded via SMS of 'ARM01' which is what I used be...

cardno4 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iTunes charges

Why is my daughters phone getting charged £20 plus for iTunes we have a spending cap of £5 on her phone but this has still gone over, and she has not bought anything

John5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade remortgage

Was wondering if I was to upgrade to o2 refresh will they do a credit check? As i am renewing my mortgage next week. Been with o2 for 5 years maybe longer no late payments.

Stew95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

BT open code

Hi, I had a BT open code for last renewal but I cannot seem to find it anymore. I have tried messaging the open code number but it can't seem to find the company.Does anyone know where I can find this out?Thanks

faze by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy buds offer

If there are long delays receiving s20ultras how can we claim the buds offer

Clacky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos