Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Transferring number but keep the old contract?

Ive found a great deal elsewhere and want to transfer my o2 phone number to this new contract. However I'd like to keep the existing o2 contract on also to let my son use it as it's a pretty good deal too. If I get the pac code for my o2 contract wil...

Angie82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Early termination charges

I am not happy with the service from 02 and decided to leave early, I pay £21.31 per month and have got 6 months left, when I called customer service the person told me when I cancel the contract the discount is taken off and the full monthly cost is...

Patster by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My family bolt on

I am trying to add a number to my family bolt on, I only have myself and 2 others on but it won't let me add this number, why is this?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Allowance

Just a quick topic I am 110% novice when it comes to technology phones or tariffs. I play bingo and added funds via phone bill. In which I happy to do. So if someone can point me in the right direction to get additional allowances as I'm useless at w...

Resolved! Unlocking code fiasco

Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right place. I'm posting here due to the Kafka-esque experience that I'm having trying to get my unlock code. My contract has come to an end. I've contacted the service desk 6 times, and each time I get promises mad...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 60 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges in Australia

Hiya, we will be travelling to Oz and NZ soon, could someone clarify charges for me. I always switch my phone to airplane mode as soon as we get on the plane, and just use my phone via wifi. If when we get to Oz will I get charged for switching airpl...

Mommysue by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Recent O2 Bill

Hi when recieving my recnt O2 bill I was kind of confused why I was charged an amount that was over the price that I should be paying. Before upgrading my contract I was on a basic £14.00, but when I upgraded my contract I was supposed to be paying £...

Ihsan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Europe Zone

I am in a Europe Zone country with a friend, we both have unlimited minutes contract in the uk. Can we phone each other while here without incurring any extra charges?

Tsim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Si m card

I have changed phone from LG j1 to LG k4, can't seem to fit 92 si m card in it, any ideas?

Jimtgreen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos