Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

Peahead
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yea. Im miffed with the fact i ordered two upgrades to 11 in thestore i wnet for one red 64gb great bundle told it would for sure be there to be fobbed off no order delivered or even on system. He re dis offered great deal on both contract refreshes. Upgraded to 128gb red models for the hassle unlimited plans with a added extra contract for daughter. A free watch a half price ipad all great price to go upstairs and be told bu a leaving store manager that he decided to not honour the sale offered and put another tenner on theprice of each refresh. Took away the ipad in thedeal as he said he only had two left and he has friends and family to think of. Totally took every piece of great add on loyality sale theman made and made him look a dick and he was the manager and his word was final. I simply stood up told him that his customer swrvice and obvious lack of respect for a very loyal customer and obvious non intrest in where thehell my phone was or answer any question with out the words i am the store manager. I lost my calm. Told him that as a level 3 qualified store assistant manager superstar chstomer amazer and all round add on sales queen that his un proffesional and infact vile manner with not only the branch customers and profit margin of 0 and feedback level on retail sites. Was absolutley why hewas leaving and the sales man he was everything that acistomer could ask for. Guru and throw it in to get the sale. Yep yep. Off with his **** manager style. Up with upside down management and using staff to amaze especialy in a high street shop that already is a hard sell as people dont do twon. O2 get in the shopping stores. Get near the uni. Get rid of greedy managers and give the reins to the people who are gonna get thecistomer feedback back at five. Rant over. Sarah is peed off un loved by o2 with two and a new contract and £100 plus spends a month youd think loyality and keep the long serving customers happy would be more inportant then making a young sales man look stupid and un roled to offer me a great deal to keep my custom. But nooooo joes leaving and he willdecide who gets the laptops froends and faimly bedore general customers tellsme maybe a rerole and sac of joe meedwd as surely employee bemifits come second to keeping a full paying customer happy. Un bloody believeble pannel. They will know me again tomoz when i go and waste my time trying to locate a 800 phone they seem to have gave to a another customer and now im not offered no incentive. Well lookslike ee might gain a new customer or add it on my sky coz they know how to throw in a freebie and loyality is rewarded. Not manager who leaving lincoln waterside customer no care ex manager. Jesus give me that branch ill make it back to former amaze and i reckon get located near my home on the uni. Where the littlebuisness prems are. It screams bank notes cozwhat student dont love a beera nd a discount. If they threw in a uni hoody id throw in a dats watch for 15 why not. Suck em dry on the wifi and jobsa good un. Bloody hate power crazy managers who have no idea on staff respect and customer five star. Joe get yasen to carphone coz there just as selfish and self gain as ypu. *****. Wish i remembered thesales man coz he deserves some feedback from nearly a great deal but now im no closer to my 11 arriving i might just sac it off cancel refresh. Stay on current till nov. And get some amazing black friday deal onfour upgrades mine his thebuisness pnobe and kids. Idiot just lost a decent sale. With add on sales that would bonus him up. Blame joe store manager. Whos leaving. Good get a mager that doesnt belittle talk
Over and non honour his teams attempts on sales. Fuming rant over. Sarah johnston. Soongo be also looking for new job with actual moveforward under appriciated and not seen as the amazing customer first job on time sell a scaby horse to pope for profit every day normal joe bloggs assistant manager that obviously has far to much to rant over and not enough work to do coz ot is boring and new goal needed before i tirn into that 40 year old crusty dusty dino still in a cleaner job with far too many quals but kids and a man woth acareear that out shines mine. ****** it maybe i shouldjust get a degree in being a voice of normal people real opioikns that proper has a face that obviousl doesnt fit or maybe the afea needs to see more than the uni and think local buisness will be what theeartn loving skinto students will go to and the foreighn uni grads. Minted. Find me a shop in the middle of the ugly uni building and i could make a profit in as little as a month without even buying anything. Amazing quote. Destiny and getting mugged over by jumped up managers on a power craze wrecks custom
And makes staff un wanting to be there best. And next door not only to virgin and apple and vodaphone. Not exactly the best position to be to run custom out for benifits to f and f hey manager joe think bigger. Coulda done ya a stella deal on ya suit cleaning and staff ere uniform cleaning but bet ya family and friends dont give you a thought over there customers. Why. Your a bloody manager. You get paid to be amazing whilst joe bloggs there making you bonus gets nothing. What a ***** write off day of being treated like a mugg. Sorry for essay and going on but. People high street is falling. The seaside has no bloody 2p machines and the local cafes are npw burger kings. What happened to local support and local buisnessea thrifing from the uni. And not bring in massive companys to disrespect thelower folk and only bonus there own greed. High street is past love like andys records and the friday night 25p pick and mix from that local shop wTching sat tv happy amd feeling greatly loved by all. Havahahaha. Well. Guru if i make any sense at all please. Help find my new phone before i really start going suffragette on the linclln store lol
Message 3 of 8

Peahead
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Wow. I needed that rant. Satisfaction its pff my chest on my only day off now should i ring see if my missing order is sorted or do i get the bose on my head and take a power walk. Errrrr maybe phone as mood will increasing get worae going through town lol
Message 4 of 8

Peahead
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi. Sorry i invaded ya space. But if you aint got a moan ol sazzy pants ere got a right moan
Message 5 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144190 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
Good luck in finding your order slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 8

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

I'm so pleased I asked....rofl